The Utah Jazz (38-11) will attempt to continue a nine-game win streak when they visit the Dallas Mavericks (27-21) at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, April 5, 2021 as 5.5-point favorites. The Mavericks have won four games in a row. The point total in the matchup is set at 226.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of April 5, 2021, 7:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs Mavericks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of April 5
Udoka Azubuike: Out (Ankle),
Elijah Hughes: Day To Day (Illness),
Juwan Morgan: Day To Day (Calf)
Kristaps Porzingis: Day To Day (Wrist),
Tyrell Terry: Out (Personal),
Josh Richardson: Day To Day (Calf),
JJ Redick: Out (Heel),
Willie Cauley-Stein: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
|Spread Pick||Mavericks (+5.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (226.5)|
|Prediction||Jazz 114, Mavericks 109|
The model and DraftKings both have the Jazz taking home the victory, but the model has them winning by slightly less (4.7 points). Lean towards taking the Mavericks.
The DraftKings point total for this matchup is just 3.5 points highter than the model projection.
Jazz Key Players
Jazz Player Props
- Donovan Mitchell’s PRA prop over/under for the matchup is listed at 43.5, 8.0 higher than his season average of 35.5.
- Mike Conley’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 23.5, 1.8 less than his season average of 25.3.
- Mitchell’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, equal to his season average of 3.5.
- Conley’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals greater than his season average of 1.4.
Mavericks Key Players
|Tim Hardaway Jr.||47||16.6||3.4||1.7||0.5||0.1||3.0|
Mavericks Player Props
- Luka Doncic’s points prop total for the game is set at 30.5, 1.9 points greater than his season average of 28.6.
- Kristaps Porzingis’ rebounding prop over/under for the game is listed at 9.5 rebounds, 0.6 rebounds greater than his season average of 8.9.
- Doncic’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 4.5, 1.5 shots higher than his season average of 3.0.
- Porzingis’ blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks lower than his season average of 1.6.
- This season, the Jazz have a 46.9% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.3% higher than the 45.6% of shots the Mavericks’ opponents have knocked down.
- Utah is 25-7-1 against the spread and 31-2 overall when it shoots higher than 45.6% from the field.
- Dallas has a 21-10 record against the spread and a 22-9 record overall when allowing its opponents to hit more than 46.9% of their shots from the field.
- The Mavericks have shot at a 47.1% clip from the field this season, 2.4 percentage points above the 44.7% shooting opponents of the Jazz have averaged.
- Dallas is 19-11 against the spread and 22-8 overall when it shoots better than 44.7% from the field.
- Utah is 28-5-1 against the spread and 33-1 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot over 47.1% from the field.
- The Jazz’s 39.8% three-point shooting percentage this season is 3.5 percentage points higher than opponents of the Mavericks have shot from beyond the arc (36.3%).
- Utah has a 25-6-1 record against the spread and a 28-4 record overall when the team hits more than 36.3% of its three-point attempts.
- Dallas is 20-8 against the spread and 20-8 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 39.8% from deep.
- The Mavericks’ three-point shooting percentage this season (36.1%) is only 2.1 percentage points higher than opponents of the Jazz are averaging (34%).
- Dallas is 16-13 ATS and 19-10 overall when the team hits more than 34% of its three-point attempts.
- Utah is 23-5-1 ATS and 27-2 overall in games it shoots over 36.1% from deep.
- The Jazz’s 17.1 made three-pointers per game this season is 3.5 more made shots on average than the 13.6 per game the Mavericks give up.
- Utah is 30-10-1 against the spread and 34-7 overall when it connects on more three-pointers than its opponents, while Dallas is 4-18 ATS and 5-17 straight up in games when it is out-shot from deep.
- The Jazz rank first in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Mavericks allow the 24th-fewest made threes in the league.
Jazz vs Mavericks Stat Rankings
|Jazz Rank||Jazz AVG||Mavericks AVG||Mavericks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from