The Cleveland Cavaliers (17-32) are underdogs (by 9 points) to end a four-game road losing streak when they visit the San Antonio Spurs (24-23) on Monday, April 5, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 216.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of April 5, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Spurs vs Cavaliers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of April 5
Drew Eubanks: Day To Day (Migrane),
Trey Lyles: Day To Day (Ankle),
Lonnie Walker IV: Day To Day (Wrist),
Keita Bates-Diop: Day To Day (Hamstring),
Gorgui Dieng: Day To Day (Shoulder)
Jarrett Allen: Day To Day (Concussion),
Larry Nance Jr.: Day To Day (Illness),
Dylan Windler: Day To Day (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Spurs (-9)|
|Total Pick||Over (216.5)|
|Prediction||Spurs 114, Cavaliers 104|
The model line and the DraftKings line are within 0.5 points of each other.
The DraftKings point total for this matchup is just 1.7 points lower than the model projection.
Spurs Key Players
Spurs Player Props
- DeMar DeRozan’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 29.5, 3.1 less than his season average of 32.6.
- Jakob Poeltl’s rebounding prop total for the contest is set at 9.5 rebounds, 1.4 rebounds higher than his season average of 8.1.
- Patty Mills’ three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots lower than his season average of 2.7.
- Poeltl’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.8 blocks higher than his season average of 1.7.
Cavaliers Key Players
|Larry Nance Jr.||29||10.1||7.1||3.1||1.8||0.6||1.2|
Cavaliers Player Props
- Collin Sexton’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 34.5, 3.5 higher than his season average of 31.0.
- Jarrett Allen’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is posted at 11.5 rebounds, 1.6 rebounds higher than his season average of 9.9.
- Cedi Osman’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 0.5, 1.2 shots lower than his season average of 1.7.
- Allen’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 blocks lower than his season average of 1.7.
- This season, the Spurs have a 46% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.9% lower than the 47.9% of shots the Cavaliers’ opponents have made.
- San Antonio has an 11-2 record against the spread and a 10-3 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 47.9% from the field.
- Cleveland is 13-7 against the spread and 14-6 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 46% from the field.
- The Cavaliers have shot at a 44.8% rate from the field this season, two percentage points below the 46.8% shooting opponents of the Spurs have averaged.
- Cleveland has compiled a 12-4 record against the spread and an 11-5 straight up record in games it shoots above 46.8% from the field.
- This season, San Antonio has a 17-5 record against the spread and a 15-7 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot higher than 44.8% from the field.
- The Spurs are knocking down 36% of their three-point shots this season, 2.5% lower than the 38.5% the Cavaliers allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- San Antonio has a 13-5-1 record against the spread and a 14-5 record overall when the team knocks down more than 38.5% of its three-point shots.
- Cleveland is 15-6 against the spread while putting up a 13-8 straight-up record when its opponents shoot above 36% from downtown.
- The Cavaliers shoot 33.4% from beyond the arc this season. That’s 4.6 percentage points lower than the Spurs have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (38%).
- Cleveland has a 12-4 ATS record and is 10-6 straight-up when the team hits more than 38% of its three-point attempts.
- San Antonio is 14-2 ATS and 13-3 overall in games it shoots over 33.4% from deep.
- The Spurs hit 10.6 three-pointers per game this season, 1.3 more makes per game than the Cavaliers allow (9.3).
- San Antonio is 11-0 against the spread and 10-1 overall when it hit more threes than its opponents, while Cleveland is 7-25 ATS and 7-25 straight up in games when it is out-shot from distance.
- The Spurs rank 28th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Cavaliers allow the 12th-fewest made threes in the league.
Spurs vs Cavaliers Stat Rankings
|Spurs Rank||Spurs AVG||Cavaliers AVG||Cavaliers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from