A game after he scored 30 points in a 115-94 win over the Kings, Kyle Kuzma leads the Los Angeles Lakers (31-18) on the road against the Los Angeles Clippers (32-18) as 11-point underdogs. The matchup, which airs on ABC, tips at 3:30 PM ET on Sunday, April 4, 2021. The matchup’s over/under is set at 215.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of April 4, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Clippers vs Lakers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of April 4
Serge Ibaka: Out (Back),
Rajon Rondo: Day To Day (Adductor),
Patrick Beverley: Out (Knee)
Wesley Matthews: Day To Day (Neck),
Anthony Davis: Out (Achilles),
LeBron James: Out (Ankle),
Jared Dudley: Out (Knee),
Andre Drummond: Day To Day (Toe)
|Spread Pick||Lakers (+11)|
|Total Pick||Over (215.5)|
|Prediction||Clippers 113, Lakers 106|
The spread for this game suggested by the model (6.6 points) is much tighter than the 11-point edge DraftKings gives to the Clippers, though the data still has them as the favorite. Put your money on the Lakers to cover.
In this matchup, the model projects a total (219.6 points) slightly higher than the DraftKings over/under (215.5 points).
Clippers Key Players
Clippers Player Props
- Kawhi Leonard’s points prop total for the game is set at 21.5, 4.4 points lower than his season average of 25.9.
- Paul George’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 29.5, 4.6 lower than his season average of 34.1.
- George’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.7 shots less than his season average of 3.2.
- Serge Ibaka’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 blocks higher than his season average of 1.2.
Lakers Key Players
Lakers Player Props
- LeBron James’ PRA prop total for the game is set at 40.5, 0.6 less than his season average of 41.1.
- Andre Drummond’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 13.5, 19.0 lower than his season average of 32.5.
- James’ three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots greater than his season average of 2.4.
- Anthony Davis’ blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 blocks lower than his season average of 1.8.
- The Clippers are shooting 48.2% from the field this season, 2.8 percentage points higher than the 45.4% the Lakers allow to opponents.
- The Clippers are 25-11 against the spread and 28-8 overall when they shoot better than 45.4% from the field.
- The Lakers are 17-16 against the spread and 24-9 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 48.2% from the field.
- The Lakers are shooting 47.8% from the field, one% higher than the 46.8% the Clippers’ opponents have shot this season.
- The Lakers are 17-12 against the spread and 20-9 overall when they shoot better than 46.8% from the field.
- The Clippers are 22-12 against the spread and 25-9 overall in games they allow their opponents to shoot above 47.8% from the field.
- The Clippers are hitting 41.4% of their three-point shots this season, 6.3% higher than the 35.1% the Lakers allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- The Clippers are 24-12 against the spread and 27-9 overall when they shoot better than 35.1% from distance.
- The Lakers are 20-20 against the spread and 28-12 overall when their opponents shoot better than 41.4% from deep.
- The Lakers are hitting 35.1% of their shots from deep, which is only 1.4 percentage points fewer than the 36.5% the Clippers’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- The Lakers are 12-6 against the spread and 14-4 overall when shooting above 36.5% from three-point range.
- The Clippers are 16-7 ATS and 17-6 overall in games they shoot above 35.1% from deep.
- The Clippers connect on 14.3 three-pointers per game this season, 3.5 more makes per game than the Lakers give up (10.8).
- The Clippers are 24-11 against the spread and 27-8 overall when they make more threes than their opponents, while the Lakers are 8-17 ATS and 11-14 straight up in games when they are out-shot from the three-point line.
- The Lakers make the 26th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Clippers allow the fifth-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Clippers vs Lakers Stat Rankings
|Clippers Rank||Clippers AVG||Lakers AVG||Lakers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from