The Dallas Mavericks (26-21) are 6.5-point favorites as they attempt to continue a three-game win streak when they visit the Washington Wizards (17-30) on Saturday, April 3, 2021 at Capital One Arena. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on NBCS-DC. The point total is set at 228.5 in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of April 3, 2021, 7:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Mavericks vs Wizards Betting Odds
Injury Report as of April 3
Tyrell Terry: Out (Personal),
JJ Redick: Out (Heel),
Willie Cauley-Stein: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Bradley Beal: Day To Day (Hip),
Daniel Gafford: Out (Ankle),
Thomas Bryant: Out For Season (Left knee)
|Spread Pick||Wizards (+6.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (228.5)|
|Prediction||Mavericks 116, Wizards 112|
The model favors the Mavericks by 4.8 points, just 1.7 less than the 6.5-point spread set by DraftKings.
DraftKings and the model are extremely close in their point total projections for this contest, within 0.3 points of each other.
Mavericks Key Players
|Tim Hardaway Jr.||46||16.6||3.4||1.7||0.5||0.1||3.0|
Mavericks Player Props
- Luka Doncic’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 45.5, 0.1 lower than his season average of 45.6.
- Kristaps Porzingis’ PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 31.5, 0.9 higher than his season average of 30.6.
- Tim Hardaway Jr.’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.5 shots higher than his season average of 3.0.
- Doncic’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.5 steals higher than his season average of 1.0.
Wizards Key Players
Wizards Player Props
- Bradley Beal’s assists prop over/under for the game is posted at 14.5 assists, 3.8 assists greater than his season average of 10.7.
- Bradley Beal’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 34.5, 6.6 less than his season average of 41.1.
- Davis Bertans’ three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots lower than his season average of 2.8.
- Daniel Gafford’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 blocks higher than his season average of 1.2.
- The Mavericks make 47.1% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.2 percentage points lower than the Wizards have allowed to their opponents (47.3%).
- Dallas is 15-9 against the spread and 18-6 overall when it shoots better than 47.3% from the field.
- Washington’s record is 13-9 against the spread and 11-12 overall when its opponents make more than 47.1% of their shots from the field.
- The Wizards are shooting 46.6% from the field, 0.9% higher than the 45.7% the Mavericks’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Washington has a 15-13 record against the spread and an 11-17 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 45.7% from the field.
- This season, Dallas has a 19-9 record against the spread and a 20-8 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot higher than 46.6% from the field.
- The Mavericks shoot 36.1% from three-point range, 2.3% lower than the 38.4% the Wizards allow to opponents.
- Dallas has put together a 10-7 record against the spread and a 12-5 straight-up record in games this season when the team knocks down more than 38.4% of its three-point attempts.
- Washington is 13-8 against the spread and 10-11 overall when its opponents shoot better than 36.1% from deep.
- The Wizards shoot 34.5% from three-point distance this season. That’s two percentage points lower than the Mavericks have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (36.5%).
- Washington has a 14-6 ATS record and is 10-10 straight-up when the team makes more than 36.5% of its three-point attempts.
- Dallas is 15-1 ATS and 15-1 overall in games it shoots over 34.5% from deep.
- The Mavericks’ 13.7 made three-pointers per game this season is 3.1 more made shots on average than the 10.6 per game the Wizards give up.
- When Dallas makes more threes than its opponents, it is 17-5 against the spread and 18-4 overall. When Washington is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 17-17 ATS and 12-23 straight up.
- The Wizards rank 28th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Mavericks allow the 24th-fewest made threes in the league.
Mavericks vs Wizards Stat Rankings
|Mavericks Rank||Mavericks AVG||Wizards AVG||Wizards Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from