A game after he exploded for 31 points in a 120-91 win over the Wizards, Josh Jackson leads the Detroit Pistons (14-34) at home against the New York Knicks (24-25) on Saturday, April 3, 2021. The Pistons are underdogs by 3 points in the matchup, which tips off at 8:00 PM ET on MSG. The matchup’s over/under is 207.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of April 3, 2021, 7:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Knicks vs Pistons Betting Odds
Injury Report as of April 3
RJ Barrett: Day To Day (Ankle),
Reggie Bullock: Day To Day (Illness),
Mitchell Robinson: Out (Ankle),
Derrick Rose: Day To Day (Ankle)
Jahlil Okafor: Out (Knee),
Rodney McGruder: Out (Elbow)
|Spread Pick||Pistons (+3)|
|Total Pick||Over (207.5)|
|Prediction||Pistons 108, Knicks 107|
The model line is much more favorable to the Pistons compared to the DraftKings line, a 3.0 point difference, and has them favored to win Saturday’s game outright. Put your money on the Pistons.
The DraftKings point total for this game is just 6.1 points lower than the model projection.
Knicks Key Players
Knicks Player Props
- Julius Randle’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 39.5, equal to his season average of 39.5.
- Alec Burks’ three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.4 shots greater than his season average of 2.1.
- Mitchell Robinson’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.7 steals less than his season average of 1.2.
Pistons Key Players
Pistons Player Props
- Mason Plumlee’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is set at 10.5 boards, 1.2 rebounds higher than his season average of 9.3.
- Jerami Grant’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 19.5, 3.0 points less than his season average of 22.5.
- Wayne Ellington’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots lower than his season average of 2.7.
- Dennis Smith Jr.’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.6 steals lower than his season average of 1.1.
- The Knicks are shooting 44.9% from the field this season, 2.6 percentage points lower than the 47.5% the Pistons allow to opponents.
- In games New York shoots better than 47.5% from the field, it is 16-4 against the spread and 16-4 overall.
- Detroit has a 10-6 record against the spread and a 9-8 record overall when allowing its opponents to knock down more than 44.9% of their shots from the field.
- The Pistons are shooting 44.5% from the field, -0.3% lower than the 44.2% the Knicks’ opponents have shot this season.
- Detroit is 16-8 against the spread and 10-16 overall when it shoots better than 44.2% from the field.
- New York is 17-7 against the spread and 16-8 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot above 44.5% from the field.
- The Knicks are making 37.2% of their three-point shots this season, 0.1% lower than the 37.3% the Pistons allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- New York has put together a 16-7 record against the spread and a 15-8 straight-up record in games this season when the team knocks down more than 37.3% of its three-point shots.
- Detroit has put up a 14-7 against the spread while going 12-11 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 37.2% from downtown.
- The Pistons are knocking down 35.3% of their shots from deep, which is -1.7 percentage points fewer than the 33.6% the Knicks’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Detroit is 19-7 against the spread and 11-16 overall when shooting above 33.6% as a team from three-point range.
- New York has a 17-12 ATS record and a 17-12 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 35.3% from three-point distance.
- The Knicks’ 10.8 made three-pointers per game this season is 1.4 fewer made shots on average than the 12.2 per game the Pistons allow.
- When Detroit makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 18-8 against the spread and 11-16 overall. When New York is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 12-15 ATS and 9-18 straight up.
- The Pistons make the 20th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Knicks allow the 10th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Knicks vs Pistons Stat Rankings
|Knicks Rank||Knicks AVG||Pistons AVG||Pistons Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from