Karl-Anthony Towns leads the Minnesota Timberwolves (12-37) into a matchup against the Philadelphia 76ers (33-15) after putting up 30 points in a 120-108 loss to the Grizzlies. The 76ers are 10.5-point favorites in the game on Saturday, April 3, 2021, which tips at 8:00 PM ET on NBCS-PH. The matchup’s over/under is 231.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of April 3, 2021, 7:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Timberwolves Betting Odds
Injury Report as of April 3
George Hill: Out (Thumb),
Joel Embiid: Day To Day (Knee)
D’Angelo Russell: Out (Leg)
|Spread Pick||76ers (-10.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (231)|
|Prediction||76ers 120, Timberwolves 104|
The DraftKings line for this game has the 76ers favored by 10.5, while the model predicts they’ll win by considerably more (16.1 points). Put your money on the 76ers.
In this matchup, the model projects a total (224.6 points) a little lower than the DraftKings over/under (231 points).
76ers Key Players
76ers Player Props
- Joel Embiid’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 44.5, 0.1 less than his season average of 44.6.
- Ben Simmons’ PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 31.5, 0.7 greater than his season average of 30.8.
- Danny Green’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 4.5, 1.9 shots higher than his season average of 2.6.
- Embiid’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks higher than his season average of 1.4.
Timberwolves Key Players
Timberwolves Player Props
- Towns’ points prop total for the game is set at 27.5, 3.4 points greater than his season average of 24.1.
- Ricky Rubio’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 22.5, 4.1 higher than his season average of 18.4.
- Malik Beasley’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, equal to his season average of 3.5.
- Towns’ blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks lower than his season average of 1.6.
- The 76ers are shooting 47.8% from the field this season, 0.2 percentage points lower than the 48% the Timberwolves allow to opponents.
- In games Philadelphia shoots better than 48% from the field, it is 17-8 against the spread and 20-5 overall.
- Minnesota’s record is 11-9-2 against the spread and 8-14 overall when its opponents make more than 47.8% of their shots from the field.
- The Timberwolves are shooting 44% from the field, 1.1% lower than the 45.1% the 76ers’ opponents have shot this season.
- Minnesota is 9-7-1 against the spread and 5-12 overall when it shoots better than 45.1% from the field.
- Philadelphia is 16-6-1 against the spread and 18-5 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot higher than 44% from the field.
- The 76ers are hitting 37% of their three-point shots this season, 1.8% lower than the 38.8% the Timberwolves allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Philadelphia has put together a 14-4 record against the spread and a 17-1 straight-up record in games this season when the team knocks down more than 38.8% of its three-point attempts.
- Minnesota has put up a 14-7 against the spread while going 7-14 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 37% from deep.
- The Timberwolves shoot 34.6% from three-point distance this season. That’s 1.6 percentage points lower than the 76ers have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (36.2%).
- Minnesota is 9-8-2 ATS and 5-14 overall when the team makes more than 36.2% of its three-point attempts.
- Philadelphia is 15-4-1 ATS and 17-3 overall in games it shoots above 34.6% from deep.
- The 76ers connect on 10.9 three-pointers per game this season, 1.7 fewer made shots on average than the 12.6 per game the Timberwolves allow.
- Minnesota has gone 15-9-2 against the spread and 9-17 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Philadelphia makes fewer threes than its opponents, it is 13-13-1 ATS and 15-12 straight up.
- The 76ers rank 24th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Timberwolves give up the 12th-fewest made threes in the league.
76ers vs Timberwolves Stat Rankings
|76ers Rank||76ers AVG||Timberwolves AVG||Timberwolves Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from