The Utah Jazz (37-11) are heavy, 16-point favorites as they try to extend an eight-game win streak when they host the Orlando Magic (17-31) on Saturday, April 3, 2021 at Vivint Arena. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET on SportsNet RM. The over/under is 215 for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of April 3, 2021, 7:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs Magic Betting Odds
Injury Report as of April 3
Joe Ingles: Day To Day (Leg),
Udoka Azubuike: Out (Ankle),
Juwan Morgan: Out (Calf)
Jonathan Isaac: Out For Season (Knee),
Khem Birch: Day To Day (Illness),
Gary Harris: Out (Thigh),
Cole Anthony: Out (Rib),
Michael Carter-Williams: Day To Day (Illness),
Terrence Ross: Day To Day (Ankle),
Markelle Fultz: Out For Season (Knee),
Karim Mane: Day To Day (Hamstring)
|Spread Pick||Jazz (-16)|
|Total Pick||Over (215)|
|Prediction||Jazz 120, Magic 100|
The DraftKings line for this game has the Jazz favored by 16, while the model predicts they’ll win by considerably more (19.4 points). Put your money on the Jazz.
The model predicts a total 4.7 points higher than the one set by DraftKings for this game.
Jazz Key Players
Jazz Player Props
- Donovan Mitchell’s points prop total for the game is set at 26.5, 0.8 points greater than his season average of 25.7.
- Mike Conley’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 27.5, 2.2 higher than his season average of 25.3.
- Mitchell’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots higher than his season average of 3.4.
- Rudy Gobert’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 4.5, 1.6 blocks higher than his season average of 2.9.
Magic Key Players
|Wendell Carter Jr.||35||11.1||7.9||2.1||0.5||0.8||0.3|
Magic Player Props
- Terrence Ross’ PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 36.5, 14.7 greater than his season average of 21.8.
- Wendell Carter Jr.’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is set at 8.5 rebounds, 0.6 rebounds higher than his season average of 7.9.
- Ross’ three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 6.5, 4.3 shots higher than his season average of 2.2.
- Ross’ steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.4 steals higher than his season average of 1.1.
- This season, the Jazz have a 46.7% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.2% higher than the 46.5% of shots the Magic’s opponents have hit.
- Utah has a 19-4 record against the spread and a 22-1 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 46.5% from the field.
- Orlando’s record is 13-9-1 against the spread and 9-14 overall when its opponents make more than 46.7% of their shots from the field.
- The Magic are shooting 43% from the field, 1.8% lower than the 44.8% the Jazz’s opponents have shot this season.
- Orlando has put together a 14-3 record against the spread and an 11-6 straight up record in games it shoots better than 44.8% from the field.
- This season, Utah has a 16-1-1 record against the spread and an 18-0 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot over 43% from the field.
- The Jazz’s 39.6% three-point shooting percentage this season is 3.1 percentage points higher than opponents of the Magic have shot from deep (36.5%).
- Utah is 24-5-1 against the spread and 26-4 overall when it shoots better than 36.5% from distance.
- Orlando has put up a 19-12 against the spread while going 14-17 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 39.6% from downtown.
- The Magic are making 35.4% of their shots from three-point distance, which is only one percentage point greater than the 34.4% the Jazz’s opponents are averaging on the season.
- Orlando is 18-7-1 ATS and 12-14 overall when the team makes more than 34.4% of its three-point attempts.
- Utah has a 21-5-1 ATS record and a 25-2 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 35.4% from three-point distance.
- The Jazz knock down 16.9 three-pointers per game this season, 5.2 more makes per game than the Magic give up (11.7).
- Utah is 29-10-1 against the spread and 33-7 overall when it connects on more threes than its opponents, while Orlando is 11-16-1 ATS and 7-21 straight up in games when it is out-shot from deep.
- The Jazz are the best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Magic give up the 25th-fewest makes from deep.
Jazz vs Magic Stat Rankings
|Jazz Rank||Jazz AVG||Magic AVG||Magic Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from