Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the Milwaukee Bucks (31-17) into a matchup against the Sacramento Kings (22-27) after scoring 47 points in a 127-109 win over the Trail Blazers. The Kings are 6.5-point underdogs in the game on Saturday, April 3, 2021, which tips off at 10:00 PM ET on NBCS-CA. The point total is set at 239 for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of April 2, 2021, 4:55 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Kings Betting Odds
Injury Report as of April 3
P.J. Tucker: Out (Calf),
Bobby Portis: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Jeff Teague: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols)
Marvin Bagley III: Out (Hand),
Hassan Whiteside: Day To Day (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Kings (+6.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (239)|
|Prediction||Bucks 118, Kings 114|
The model favors the Bucks by 4.3 points, just 2.2 less than the 6.5-point spread set by William Hill.
The William Hill point total for this matchup is just 6.5 points highter than the model projection.
Bucks Key Players
Bucks Player Props
- Antetokounmpo’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 25.5, 3.3 points lower than his season average of 28.8.
- Khris Middleton’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots higher than his season average of 2.2.
- Jrue Holiday’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals lower than his season average of 1.8.
Kings Key Players
|Marvin Bagley III||37||13.9||7.4||0.9||0.5||0.5||0.9|
Kings Player Props
- De’Aaron Fox’s points prop total for the game is set at 29.5, 5.1 points greater than his season average of 24.4.
- Richaun Holmes’ rebounding prop total for the contest is set at 10.5 boards, 1.4 rebounds higher than his season average of 9.1.
- Buddy Hield’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 4.5, 0.6 shots higher than his season average of 3.9.
- Holmes’ blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.8 blocks higher than his season average of 1.7.
- This season, the Bucks have a 48.7% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.1% lower than the 48.8% of shots the Kings’ opponents have knocked down.
- In games Milwaukee shoots higher than 48.8% from the field, it is 17-9 against the spread and 21-5 overall.
- Sacramento has a 16-8 record against the spread and a 15-9 record overall when allowing its opponents to knock down more than 48.7% of their shots from the field.
- The Kings’ 48.3% shooting percentage from the field this season is three percentage points higher than the Bucks have given up to their opponents (45.3%).
- Sacramento is 18-18 against the spread and 18-18 overall when it shoots better than 45.3% from the field.
- When Milwaukee’s opponents shoot over 48.3% from the field, it is 20-14 against the spread and 28-6 overall.
- The Bucks shoot 39.3% from three-point range, 0.1% lower than the 39.4% the Kings allow to opponents.
- Milwaukee has put together a 12-8 record against the spread and a 16-4 straight-up record in games this season when the team makes more than 39.4% of its three-point attempts.
- Sacramento has put up a 19-8 against the spread while going 19-8 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 39.3% from downtown.
- The Kings’ three-point shooting percentage this season (36.3%) is 1.2 percentage points lower than opponents of the Bucks are averaging (37.5%).
- Sacramento has an 11-8 ATS record and is 11-8 straight-up when the team makes more than 37.5% of its three-point attempts.
- Milwaukee has a 17-5 ATS record and a 21-1 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 36.3% from three-point range.
- The Bucks connect on 14.6 three-pointers per game this season, 2.6 more made shots on average than the 12 per game the Kings allow.
- Milwaukee is 14-7 against the spread and 19-2 overall when it makes more three-pointers than its opponents, while Sacramento is 4-19 ATS and 3-20 straight up in games when it is out-shot from distance.
- The Kings rank 21st in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Bucks give up the 27th-fewest made threes in the league.
Bucks vs Kings Stat Rankings
|Bucks Rank||Bucks AVG||Kings AVG||Kings Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from