The Chicago Bulls (19-27) are heavy underdogs (-13.5) as they attempt to stop a three-game road slide when they square off against the Utah Jazz (36-11) on Friday, April 2, 2021 at Vivint Arena. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET on SportsNet RM. The matchup has an over/under of 229 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of April 2, 2021, 7:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs Bulls Betting Odds
Injury Report as of April 2
Joe Ingles: Day To Day (Leg),
Donovan Mitchell: Day To Day (Personal),
Udoka Azubuike: Out (Ankle),
Juwan Morgan: Out (Calf)
Zach LaVine: Day To Day (Ankle),
Garrett Temple: Day To Day (Hamstring),
Coby White: Day To Day (Neck)
|Spread Pick||Jazz (-13.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (229)|
|Prediction||Jazz 121, Bulls 105|
The DraftKings line for this game has the Jazz favored by 13.5, while the model predicts they’ll win by slightly more (16.1 points).
The model projects a total 3.5 points lower than the one set by DraftKings for this matchup.
Jazz Key Players
Jazz Player Props
- Donovan Mitchell’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 26.5, 0.8 points greater than his season average of 25.7.
- Rudy Gobert’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 34.5, 5.3 greater than his season average of 29.2.
- Mitchell’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots higher than his season average of 3.4.
- Mike Conley’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals greater than his season average of 1.4.
Bulls Key Players
Bulls Player Props
- Zach LaVine’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 25.5, 2.0 points lower than his season average of 27.5.
- Tomas Satoransky’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 18.5, 3.2 higher than his season average of 15.3.
- LaVine’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots higher than his season average of 3.4.
- Daniel Theis’ blocks prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.6 blocks lower than his season average of 1.1.
- The Jazz are shooting 46.7% from the field this season, 0.9 percentage points lower than the 47.6% the Bulls allow to opponents.
- Utah is 16-3 against the spread and 18-1 overall when it shoots higher than 47.6% from the field.
- Chicago has a 14-6 record against the spread and a 14-7 record overall when allowing its opponents to hit more than 46.7% of their shots from the field.
- The Bulls’ 47.8% shooting percentage from the field this season is 3.1 percentage points higher than the Jazz have given up to their opponents (44.7%).
- This season, Chicago has a 20-10 record against the spread and a 16-15 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 44.7% from the field.
- When Utah’s opponents shoot over 47.8% from the field, it is 27-5-1 against the spread and 32-1 overall.
- The Jazz’s 39.6% three-point shooting percentage this season is 4.5 percentage points higher than opponents of the Bulls have shot from beyond the arc (35.1%).
- Utah has put together a 25-9-1 record against the spread and a 29-6 straight-up record in games this season when the team connects on more than 35.1% of its three-point attempts.
- Chicago is 18-11 against the spread and 17-13 overall when its opponents shoot better than 39.6% from deep.
- The Bulls are knocking down 37% of their shots from three-point range, which is just 2.4 percentage points greater than the 34.6% the Jazz’s opponents are averaging on the season.
- Chicago has a 19-8 ATS record and is 14-13 straight-up when the team hits more than 34.6% of its three-point attempts.
- Utah has a 25-5-1 ATS record and a 28-3 straight-up record this season when it knocks down more than 37% of its three-point shots.
- The Jazz make 17 three-pointers per game this season, 4.5 more made shots on average than the 12.5 per game the Bulls allow.
- Utah has gone 29-9-1 against the spread and 32-7 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Chicago hits fewer threes than its opponents, it is 6-9 ATS and 3-12 straight up.
- The Jazz make the most three-pointers in the league, while the Bulls give up the third-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Jazz vs Bulls Stat Rankings
|Jazz Rank||Jazz AVG||Bulls AVG||Bulls Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from