The Indiana Pacers (21-25) host the Charlotte Hornets (24-23) in a matchup of Central Division teams at Bankers Life Fieldhouse, starting at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, April 2, 2021. The Pacers are 4-point favorites in the game, the third matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has an over/under of 222.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of April 2, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Pacers vs Hornets Betting Odds
Injury Report as of April 2
Jeremy Lamb: Day To Day (Toe),
T.J. Warren: Out For Season (Foot),
Domantas Sabonis: Day To Day (Quad)
LaMelo Ball: Out (Wrist)
|Spread Pick||Hornets (+4)|
|Total Pick||Over (222.5)|
|Prediction||Pacers 114, Hornets 111|
The FanDuel line for this matchup is within 0.5 points of the model. Stay away from this one.
The model projects a total 2.1 points higher than the one set by FanDuel for this matchup.
Pacers Key Players
Pacers Player Props
- Malcolm Brogdon’s points prop total for the game is set at 22.5, 1.3 points greater than his season average of 21.2.
- T.J. McConnell’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 19.5, 2.1 higher than his season average of 17.4.
- Brogdon’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.8 shots higher than his season average of 2.7.
- McConnell’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals lower than his season average of 1.8.
Hornets Key Players
Hornets Player Props
- Terry Rozier’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 21.5, 1.0 point greater than his season average of 20.5.
- Cody Zeller’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 12.5, 5.5 less than his season average of 18.0.
- Rozier’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots greater than his season average of 3.4.
- LaMelo Ball’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals lower than his season average of 1.6.
- The Pacers are shooting 46.9% from the field this season, 0.1 percentage points higher than the 46.8% the Hornets allow to opponents.
- Indiana is 15-10 against the spread and 17-8 overall when it shoots higher than 46.8% from the field.
- Charlotte’s record is 18-3 against the spread and 17-5 overall when its opponents make more than 46.9% of their shots from the field.
- The Hornets’ 46% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the Pacers have allowed to their opponents.
- This season, Charlotte has an 18-6 record against the spread and a 17-7 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 47% from the field.
- This season, Indiana has a 14-7 record against the spread and a 15-6 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot over 46% from the field.
- The Pacers are making 36.3% of their three-point shots this season, 0.1% lower than the 36.4% the Hornets allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Indiana has a 12-10 record against the spread and a 13-9 record overall when the team hits more than 36.4% of its three-point attempts.
- Charlotte is 16-9 against the spread while putting up a 17-9 straight-up record when its opponents shoot above 36.3% from three-point range.
- The Hornets’ three-point shooting percentage this season (38.3%) is just 0.4 percentage points higher than opponents of the Pacers are averaging (37.9%).
- Charlotte has an 18-5 ATS record and is 17-7 straight-up when the team hits more than 37.9% of its three-point attempts.
- Indiana has a 13-8 ATS record and a 13-8 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 38.3% from three-point distance.
- The Pacers make 12.5 three-pointers per game this season, 1.5 fewer made shots on average than the 14 per game the Hornets allow.
- Charlotte is 18-6-1 against the spread and 18-8 overall when it hit more three-pointers than its opponents, while Indiana is 7-13 ATS and 9-11 straight up in games when it is out-shot from deep.
- The Hornets make the seventh-most three-pointers in the league, while the Pacers allow the eighth-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Pacers vs Hornets Stat Rankings
|Pacers Rank||Pacers AVG||Hornets AVG||Hornets Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from