The Sacramento Kings (22-26) host the Los Angeles Lakers (30-18) after winning five straight home games. The Kings are favored by 4.5 points in the contest, which starts at 10:00 PM ET on Friday, April 2, 2021. The matchup’s point total is 223.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of April 2, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Kings vs Lakers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of April 2
Marvin Bagley III: Out (Hand),
Hassan Whiteside: Day To Day (Knee),
Jahmi’us Ramsey: Day To Day (Hamstring)
Wesley Matthews: Day To Day (Neck),
Anthony Davis: Out (Achilles),
LeBron James: Out (Ankle),
Jared Dudley: Out (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Lakers (+4.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (223)|
|Prediction||Lakers 113, Kings 112|
The model line is much more favorable to the Lakers compared to the DraftKings line, a 5.9 point difference, and has them favored to win Friday’s game outright. Put your money on the Lakers.
The model predicts a total 2.0 points higher than the one set by DraftKings for this game.
Kings Key Players
|Marvin Bagley III||37||13.9||7.4||0.9||0.5||0.5||0.9|
Kings Player Props
- De’Aaron Fox’s assists prop over/under for the contest is posted at 6.5 assists, 0.7 assists less than his season average of 7.2.
- Richaun Holmes’ PRA prop total for the contest is set at 30.5, 5.3 greater than his season average of 25.2.
- Buddy Hield’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 4.5, 0.5 shots greater than his season average of 4.0.
- Delon Wright’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
Lakers Key Players
Lakers Player Props
- LeBron James’ PRA prop total for the game is set at 40.5, 0.6 lower than his season average of 41.1.
- Andre Drummond’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 13.5, 19.0 lower than his season average of 32.5.
- James’ three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots greater than his season average of 2.4.
- Anthony Davis’ blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 blocks lower than his season average of 1.8.
- The Kings make 48.4% of their shots from the field this season, which is 2.9 percentage points higher than the Lakers have allowed to their opponents (45.5%).
- Sacramento has a 17-17 record against the spread and a 17-17 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 45.5% from the field.
- Los Angeles has a 16-17 record against the spread and a 23-10 record overall when allowing its opponents to make more than 48.4% of their shots from the field.
- The Lakers are shooting 47.8% from the field, -1% higher than the 48.8% the Kings’ opponents have shot this season.
- Los Angeles has put together a 13-4 record against the spread and a 14-3 straight up record in games it shoots over 48.8% from the field.
- This season, Sacramento has a 13-5 record against the spread and a 12-6 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot above 47.8% from the field.
- The Kings’ 36.4% three-point shooting percentage this season is only 1.2 percentage points higher than opponents of the Lakers have shot from beyond the arc (35.2%).
- Sacramento is 12-13 against the spread and 12-13 overall when it shoots better than 35.2% from distance.
- Los Angeles is 15-13 against the spread while putting up a 19-9 straight-up record when its opponents shoot above 36.4% from downtown.
- The Lakers’ three-point shooting percentage this season (34.8%) is only 4.3 percentage points lower than opponents of the Kings are averaging (39.1%).
- Los Angeles has a 10-5 ATS record and is 12-3 straight-up when the team hits more than 39.1% of its three-point attempts.
- Sacramento is 12-2 ATS and 12-2 overall in games it shoots over 34.8% from deep.
- The Kings connect on 12 three-pointers per game this season, 1.4 more makes per game than the Lakers give up (10.6).
- When Sacramento makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 16-6 against the spread and 15-7 overall. When Los Angeles is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 8-17 ATS and 11-14 straight up.
- The Lakers are the 26th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Kings allow the 13th-fewest makes from deep.
Kings vs Lakers Stat Rankings
|Kings Rank||Kings AVG||Lakers AVG||Lakers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from