A game after he exploded for 33 points in a 124-101 win over the Pistons, Damian Lillard leads the Portland Trail Blazers (29-18) at home against the Milwaukee Bucks (30-17) on Friday, April 2, 2021. The Trail Blazers are underdogs by 3.5 points in the matchup, which tips off at 10:00 PM ET on NBA TV. The point total for the matchup is set at 236.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of April 2, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Trail Blazers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of April 2
P.J. Tucker: Out (Calf),
Bobby Portis: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Jeff Teague: Day To Day (Health Protocols)
Nassir Little: Out (Thumb),
Zach Collins: Out (Ankle)
|Spread Pick||Trail Blazers (+3.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (236.5)|
|Prediction||Bucks 116, Trail Blazers 115|
The spread for this matchup suggested by the model (1.6 points) is slightly less than the 3.5-point edge DraftKings gives to the Bucks, though the data still has them as the favorite.
In this matchup, the model projects a total (230.8 points) marginally lower than the DraftKings over/under (236.5 points).
Bucks Key Players
Bucks Player Props
- Giannis Antetokounmpo’s points prop total for the contest is set at 25.5, 2.8 points less than his season average of 28.3.
- Khris Middleton’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots greater than his season average of 2.2.
- Jrue Holiday’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals less than his season average of 1.8.
Trail Blazers Key Players
Trail Blazers Player Props
- Lillard’s points prop total for the game is set at 29.5, 0.3 points less than his season average of 29.8.
- Enes Kanter’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 24.5, 0.5 less than his season average of 25.0.
- CJ McCollum’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.7 shots lower than his season average of 4.2.
- Robert Covington’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals less than his season average of 1.7.
- The Bucks make 48.5% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.5 percentage points higher than the Trail Blazers have allowed to their opponents (48%).
- Milwaukee has a 16-11 record against the spread and a 21-6 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 48% from the field.
- Portland’s record is 16-8 against the spread and 18-6 overall when its opponents make more than 48.5% of their shots from the field.
- The Trail Blazers are shooting 44.8% from the field, 0.7% lower than the 45.5% the Bucks’ opponents have shot this season.
- Portland is 15-9 against the spread and 21-3 overall when it shoots better than 45.5% from the field.
- When Milwaukee’s opponents shoot above 44.8% from the field, it is 16-5 against the spread and 20-1 overall.
- The Bucks shoot 39.4% from beyond the arc, 1.7% higher than the 37.7% the Trail Blazers allow to opponents.
- Milwaukee has a 14-13 record against the spread and a 20-7 record overall when the team knocks down more than 37.7% of its three-point shots.
- Portland is 17-11 against the spread and 18-10 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 39.4% from deep.
- The Trail Blazers’ three-point shooting percentage this season (38.2%) is only 0.7 percentage points higher than opponents of the Bucks are averaging (37.5%).
- Portland is 17-6 against the spread and 20-3 overall when shooting over 37.5% as a team from three-point range.
- Milwaukee has an 18-9 ATS record and a 23-4 straight-up record this season when it connects on more than 38.2% of its three-point attempts.
- The Bucks connect on 14.7 three-pointers per game this season, 1.5 fewer makes per game than the Trail Blazers allow (16.2).
- When Portland makes more threes than its opponents, it is 20-15 against the spread and 25-10 overall. When Milwaukee is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 7-17 ATS and 10-14 straight up.
- The Trail Blazers are the second-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Bucks give up the 27th-fewest makes from deep.
Bucks vs Trail Blazers Stat Rankings
|Bucks Rank||Bucks AVG||Trail Blazers AVG||Trail Blazers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from