Rui Hachimura leads the Washington Wizards (17-29) into a matchup against the Detroit Pistons (13-34) after putting up 30 points in a 114-104 loss to the Hornets. The Wizards are 3-point favorites in the game on Thursday, April 1, 2021, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on NBCS-DC. The point total for the matchup is set at 222.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of April 1, 2021, 12:05 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Wizards vs Pistons Betting Odds
Injury Report as of April 1
Davis Bertans: Out (Calf),
Bradley Beal: Day To Day (Hip),
Ish Smith: Out (Quad),
Raul Neto: Day To Day (Rib),
Daniel Gafford: Out (Ankle),
Thomas Bryant: Out For Season (Left knee)
Jahlil Okafor: Out (Knee),
Rodney McGruder: Day To Day (Elbow),
Wayne Ellington: Day To Day (Calf),
Sekou Doumbouya: Day To Day (Migraine),
Killian Hayes: Out (Hip),
Dennis Smith Jr.: Day To Day (Spine)
|Spread Pick||Pistons (+3)|
|Total Pick||Over (222.5)|
|Prediction||Pistons 115, Wizards 111|
The data strongly suggests betting on the Pistons in this one. The model favors them while FanDuel has the Wizards favored and the difference between the two is 7.1 points.
The FanDuel point total for this game is just 3.4 points lower than the model projection.
Wizards Key Players
Wizards Player Props
- Russell Westbrook’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 45.5, 2.8 higher than his season average of 42.7.
- Bradley Beal’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 26.5, 4.8 points less than his season average of 31.3.
- Davis Bertans’ three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots lower than his season average of 2.8.
- Daniel Gafford’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 blocks higher than his season average of 1.2.
Pistons Key Players
Pistons Player Props
- Jerami Grant’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 29.5, 6.7 points higher than his season average of 22.8.
- Dennis Smith Jr.’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 13.5, 0.5 higher than his season average of 13.0.
- Wayne Ellington’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots lower than his season average of 2.7.
- Smith’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.4 steals higher than his season average of 1.1.
- This season, the Wizards have a 46.6% shooting percentage from the field, which is one% lower than the 47.6% of shots the Pistons’ opponents have hit.
- Washington is 13-10 against the spread and 11-12 overall when it shoots higher than 47.6% from the field.
- Detroit is 13-7-1 against the spread and 10-12 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 46.6% from the field.
- The Pistons are shooting 44.4% from the field, 2.9% lower than the 47.3% the Wizards’ opponents have shot this season.
- Detroit has put together a 10-2 record against the spread and a 7-6 straight up record in games it shoots over 47.3% from the field.
- Washington is 8-5 against the spread and 7-7 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot greater than 44.4% from the field.
- The Wizards’ 34.6% three-point shooting percentage this season is 2.8 percentage points lower than opponents of the Pistons have shot from deep (37.4%).
- Washington has a 14-6 record against the spread and a 10-10 record overall when the team knocks down more than 37.4% of its three-point attempts.
- Detroit is 10-7 against the spread while putting up a 9-10 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 34.6% from beyond the arc.
- The Pistons shoot 35.2% from three-point distance this season. That’s 3.1 percentage points lower than the Wizards have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (38.3%).
- Detroit has a 14-3 ATS record and is 10-8 straight-up when the team hits more than 38.3% of its three-point attempts.
- Washington has a 12-6 ATS record and a 9-9 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 35.2% from three-point range.
- The Wizards hit 10.7 three-pointers per game this season, 1.5 fewer made shots on average than the 12.2 per game the Pistons give up.
- When Detroit makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 16-8-1 against the spread and 10-16 overall. When Washington is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 17-16 ATS and 12-22 straight up.
- The Pistons make the 20th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Wizards give up the 21st-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Wizards vs Pistons Stat Rankings
|Wizards Rank||Wizards AVG||Pistons AVG||Pistons Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from