A game after he put up 30 points in a 104-95 win over the 76ers, Jamal Murray leads the Denver Nuggets (29-18) on the road against the Los Angeles Clippers (32-17) on Thursday, April 1, 2021. The Nuggets are favored by 2 points in the matchup, which airs at 10:00 PM ET on TNT. The matchup’s point total is set at 220.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of April 1, 2021, 12:05 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nuggets vs Clippers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of April 1
Monte Morris: Out (Quad)
Paul George: Out (Foot),
Rajon Rondo: Out (Adductor),
Serge Ibaka: Out (Back),
Marcus Morris Sr.: Day To Day (Calf),
Patrick Beverley: Out (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Clippers (+2)|
|Total Pick||Over (220.5)|
|Prediction||Clippers 115, Nuggets 110|
The model line is much more favorable to the Clippers compared to the DraftKings line, a 6.7 point difference, and has them favored to win Thursday’s game outright. Put your money on the Clippers.
The DraftKings point total for this game is just 4.1 points lower than the model projection.
Nuggets Key Players
|Michael Porter Jr.||37||16.5||7.5||1.0||0.7||0.9||2.5|
Nuggets Player Props
- Nikola Jokic’s assists prop over/under for the matchup is listed at 8.5 assists, equal to his season average of 8.5.
- Murray’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots lower than his season average of 2.7.
- Jokic’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
Clippers Key Players
Clippers Player Props
- Kawhi Leonard’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is listed at 35.5, 1.6 less than his season average of 37.1.
- Paul George’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 34.5, 0.3 greater than his season average of 34.2.
- George’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.7 shots less than his season average of 3.2.
- Leonard’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.7 steals greater than his season average of 1.8.
- This season, the Nuggets have a 48.8% shooting percentage from the field, which is two% higher than the 46.8% of shots the Clippers’ opponents have made.
- Denver has a 17-10 record against the spread and a 20-7 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 46.8% from the field.
- Los Angeles is 23-14 against the spread and 26-11 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 48.8% from the field.
- The Clippers have shot at a 48.3% rate from the field this season, 1.3 percentage points higher than the 47% shooting opponents of the Nuggets have averaged.
- This season, Los Angeles has a 24-7 record against the spread and a 27-4 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 47% from the field.
- This season, Denver has a 19-10 record against the spread and a 24-5 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot above 48.3% from the field.
- The Nuggets shoot 38.7% from beyond the arc, 2.4% higher than the 36.3% the Clippers allow to opponents.
- Denver is 18-14 against the spread and 21-11 overall when it shoots better than 36.3% from distance.
- Los Angeles is 23-11 against the spread and 26-8 overall when its opponents shoot better than 38.7% from deep.
- The Clippers’ three-point shooting percentage this season (41.7%) is 5.3 percentage points higher than opponents of the Nuggets are averaging (36.4%).
- Los Angeles is 22-11 ATS and 25-8 overall when the team makes more than 36.4% of its three-point attempts.
- Denver is 22-16 ATS and 26-12 overall in games it shoots above 41.7% from deep.
- The Nuggets’ 13.4 made three-pointers per game this season is one fewer made shot on average than the 14.4 per game the Clippers allow.
- Los Angeles has gone 24-11 against the spread and 27-8 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Denver makes fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 8-14 ATS and 11-11 straight up.
- The Nuggets rank 10th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Clippers allow the fifth-fewest made threes in the league.
Nuggets vs Clippers Stat Rankings
|Nuggets Rank||Nuggets AVG||Clippers AVG||Clippers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from