A game after he put up 38 points in a 112-107 win over the Timberwolves, James Harden leads the Brooklyn Nets (32-15) at home against the Houston Rockets (13-33) as 14.5-point favorites. The matchup, which airs on YES, begins at 7:30 PM ET on Wednesday, March 31, 2021. The over/under for the matchup is set at 230.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of March 31, 2021, 7:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nets vs Rockets Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 31
Kevin Durant: Out (Hamstring),
Spencer Dinwiddie: Out For Season (ACL),
Landry Shamet: Day To Day (Ankle)
Christian Wood: Day To Day (Knee),
David Nwaba: Day To Day (Wrist),
Dante Exum: Out (Calf),
Eric Gordon: Out (Groin),
John Wall: Day To Day (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Nets (-14.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (230.5)|
|Prediction||Nets 121, Rockets 106|
The DraftKings line for this game has the Nets favored by 14.5, while the model predicts they’ll win by slightly more (15.2 points).
The model predicts a total 3.1 points lower than the one set by DraftKings for this matchup.
Nets Key Players
Nets Player Props
- Harden’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 47.5, 2.0 greater than his season average of 45.5.
- Joe Harris’ three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.7 shots less than his season average of 3.2.
- Nicolas Claxton’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
Rockets Key Players
Rockets Player Props
- Christian Wood’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 19.5, 2.0 points lower than his season average of 21.5.
- John Wall’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 31.5, 1.2 greater than his season average of 30.3.
- Jae’Sean Tate’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.4 steals greater than his season average of 1.1.
- The Nets are shooting 49.5% from the field this season, 2.8 percentage points higher than the 46.7% the Rockets allow to opponents.
- Brooklyn has a 19-16 record against the spread and a 27-8 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 46.7% from the field.
- Houston has a 14-17-1 record against the spread and a 13-19 record overall when allowing its opponents to knock down more than 49.5% of their shots from the field.
- The Rockets’ 43.6% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.7 percentage points lower than the Nets have given up to their opponents (46.3%).
- Houston has put together an 8-6 record against the spread and an 8-6 straight up record in games it shoots better than 46.3% from the field.
- Brooklyn is 8-5 against the spread and 11-2 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot above 43.6% from the field.
- The Nets are knocking down 39.1% of their three-point shots this season, two% higher than the 37.1% the Rockets allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Brooklyn has an 18-9 record against the spread and a 23-4 record overall when the team knocks down more than 37.1% of its three-point attempts.
- Houston is 11-16-1 against the spread while putting up an 11-17 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 39.1% from beyond the arc.
- The Rockets’ three-point shooting percentage this season (33%) is 3.5 percentage points lower than opponents of the Nets are averaging (36.5%).
- Houston has an 8-7 ATS record and is 8-7 straight-up when the team hits more than 36.5% of its three-point attempts.
- Brooklyn has a 10-7 ATS record and a 14-3 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 33% from three-point range.
- The Nets connect on 14.3 three-pointers per game this season, one more made shot on average than the 13.3 per game the Rockets allow.
- Brooklyn has gone 15-13 against the spread and 20-8 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Houston hits fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 3-16 ATS and 2-17 straight up.
- The Nets rank sixth in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Rockets give up the 13th-fewest made threes in the league.
Nets vs Rockets Stat Rankings
|Nets Rank||Nets AVG||Rockets AVG||Rockets Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from