The Phoenix Suns (32-14) are favored (-7) to continue a three-game win streak when they host the Chicago Bulls (19-26) at 10:00 PM ET on Wednesday, March 31, 2021 at PHX Arena. The contest airs on NBCS-CHI. The matchup’s point total is set at 222.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of March 31, 2021, 7:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Suns vs Bulls Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 31
Frank Kaminsky: Out (Health Protocols),
Abdel Nader: Out (Knee)
Zach LaVine: Day To Day (Ankle),
Garrett Temple: Day To Day (Hamstring),
Coby White: Day To Day (Neck)
|Spread Pick||Suns (-7)|
|Total Pick||Over (222.5)|
|Prediction||Suns 118, Bulls 106|
Our computers expect the same result as DraftKings, but have the Suns winning by a considerably more robust margin (12.1 points). Take the Suns.
DraftKings and the model are extremely close in their point total projections for this contest, within 1.0 point of each other.
Suns Key Players
Suns Player Props
- Devin Booker’s points prop total for the contest is set at 25.5, 0.5 points greater than his season average of 25.0.
- Deandre Ayton’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is posted at 9.5 rebounds, 1.5 rebounds lower than his season average of 11.0.
- Jae Crowder’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots greater than his season average of 2.4.
- Chris Paul’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals higher than his season average of 1.4.
Bulls Key Players
Bulls Player Props
- Zach LaVine’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 31.5, 5.8 lower than his season average of 37.3.
- Tomas Satoransky’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 16.5, 1.3 higher than his season average of 15.2.
- LaVine’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots greater than his season average of 3.4.
- Thaddeus Young’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.8 steals less than his season average of 1.3.
- The Suns are shooting 48.6% from the field this season, 1.2 percentage points higher than the 47.4% the Bulls allow to opponents.
- Phoenix is 25-5 against the spread and 25-5 overall when it shoots higher than 47.4% from the field.
- Chicago has a 14-8 record against the spread and a 14-9 record overall when allowing its opponents to make more than 48.6% of their shots from the field.
- The Bulls are shooting 47.9% from the field, 2.3% higher than the 45.6% the Suns’ opponents have shot this season.
- Chicago has put together a 19-9 record against the spread and a 15-14 straight up record in games it shoots above 45.6% from the field.
- Phoenix is 20-7-1 against the spread and 22-6 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot greater than 47.9% from the field.
- The Suns shoot 37.4% from three-point range, 2.5% higher than the 34.9% the Bulls allow to opponents.
- Phoenix has assembled a 22-7 record against the spread and a 22-7 straight-up record in games this season when the team knocks down more than 34.9% of its three-point attempts.
- Chicago has put up a 16-11 against the spread while going 17-11 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 37.4% from deep.
- The Bulls are making 37.1% of their shots from three-point distance, which is 2.9 percentage points higher than the 34.2% the Suns’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Chicago is 19-8 ATS and 14-13 overall when the team makes more than 34.2% of its three-point attempts.
- Phoenix has a 20-7-1 ATS record and a 22-6 straight-up record this season when it hits more than 37.1% of its three-point attempts.
- The Suns knock down 12.9 three-pointers per game this season, just 0.3 more made shots on average than the 12.6 per game the Bulls allow.
- Phoenix is 20-7 against the spread and 20-7 overall when it makes more threes than its opponents, while Chicago is 6-9 ATS and 3-12 straight up in games when it is out-shot from the three-point line.
- The Suns rank 13th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Bulls give up the third-fewest made threes in the league.
Suns vs Bulls Stat Rankings
|Suns Rank||Suns AVG||Bulls AVG||Bulls Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from