Jonas Valanciunas leads the Memphis Grizzlies (22-22) into a matchup against the Utah Jazz (35-11) after putting up 30 points in a 120-110 win over the Rockets. The Jazz are 7.5-point favorites in the matchup on Wednesday, March 31, 2021, which tips off at 8:00 PM ET on SportsNet RM. The over/under is set at 230 in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of March 31, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs Grizzlies Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 31
Donovan Mitchell: Out (Personal),
Udoka Azubuike: Out (Ankle),
Juwan Morgan: Out (Calf)
Justise Winslow: Out (Thigh),
Jaren Jackson Jr.: Out (Knee),
Grayson Allen: Day To Day (Hip)
|Spread Pick||Jazz (-7.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (230)|
|Prediction||Jazz 116, Grizzlies 108|
The model line and the DraftKings line are within 0.3 points of each other.
In this matchup, the model projects a total (223.8 points) marginally lower than the DraftKings over/under (230 points).
Jazz Key Players
Jazz Player Props
- Donovan Mitchell’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 36.5, 0.8 higher than his season average of 35.7.
- Mike Conley’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 24.5, 0.6 less than his season average of 25.1.
- Mitchell’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots greater than his season average of 3.4.
- Rudy Gobert’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.5 blocks higher than his season average of 3.0.
Grizzlies Key Players
Grizzlies Player Props
- Ja Morant’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 29.5, 0.4 less than his season average of 29.9.
- Valanciunas’ PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 32.5, 2.1 higher than his season average of 30.4.
- Grayson Allen’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.5 shots greater than his season average of 2.0.
- Dillon Brooks’ steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals higher than his season average of 1.3.
- The Jazz make 46.8% of their shots from the field this season, which is the same percentage the Grizzlies have allowed to their opponents.
- Utah is 18-3 against the spread and 20-1 overall when it shoots higher than 46.8% from the field.
- Memphis has a 19-4-1 record against the spread and a 16-8 record overall when allowing its opponents to hit more than 46.8% of their shots from the field.
- The Grizzlies are shooting 46.2% from the field, 1.5% higher than the 44.7% the Jazz’s opponents have shot this season.
- Memphis has compiled a 20-6 record against the spread and an 18-8 straight up record in games it shoots over 44.7% from the field.
- Utah is 27-3-1 against the spread and 30-1 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot greater than 46.2% from the field.
- The Jazz’s 39.8% three-point shooting percentage this season is 2.8 percentage points higher than opponents of the Grizzlies have shot from beyond the arc (37%).
- Utah is 23-5-1 against the spread and 25-4 overall when it shoots better than 37% from distance.
- Memphis is 18-5-1 against the spread and 15-9 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 39.8% from deep.
- The Grizzlies are knocking down 34.8% of their shots from three-point range, which is -0.1 percentage points fewer than the 34.7% the Jazz’s opponents are averaging on the season.
- Memphis has a 16-5 ATS record and is 13-8 straight-up when the team hits more than 34.7% of its three-point attempts.
- Utah has a 21-3-1 ATS record and a 23-2 straight-up record this season when it makes more than 34.8% of its three-point attempts.
- The Jazz’s 17 made three-pointers per game this season is 6.5 more made shots on average than the 10.5 per game the Grizzlies give up.
- When Utah makes more threes than its opponents, it is 29-8-1 against the spread and 31-7 overall. When Memphis is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 12-15 ATS and 11-16 straight up.
- The Grizzlies make the 29th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Jazz allow the fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Jazz vs Grizzlies Stat Rankings
|Jazz Rank||Jazz AVG||Grizzlies AVG||Grizzlies Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from