The Sacramento Kings (22-25) are underdogs (+2.5) in their attempt to build on a five-game winning streak when they visit the San Antonio Spurs (23-21) at 8:30 PM ET on Wednesday, March 31, 2021 at AT&T Center. The matchup airs on NBCS-CA. The matchup has an over/under of 231 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of March 31, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Spurs vs Kings Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 31
Lonnie Walker IV: Out (Wrist),
Keita Bates-Diop: Day To Day (Hamstring)
Marvin Bagley III: Out (Hand),
Hassan Whiteside: Day To Day (Knee),
Jahmi’us Ramsey: Day To Day (Hamstring)
|Spread Pick||Spurs (-2.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (231)|
|Prediction||Spurs 115, Kings 112|
The model projects the Spurs to win, just as DraftKings does, but the model favors them by slightly more points (3.5 to 2.5).
In this matchup, the model projects a total (227.0 points) marginally lower than the DraftKings over/under (231 points).
Spurs Key Players
Spurs Player Props
- DeMar DeRozan’s assists prop over/under for the matchup is listed at 6.5 assists, 0.7 assists lower than his season average of 7.2.
- Jakob Poeltl’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 20.5, 3.2 higher than his season average of 17.3.
- Patty Mills’ three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots lower than his season average of 2.7.
- Dejounte Murray’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals greater than his season average of 1.4.
Kings Key Players
|Marvin Bagley III||37||13.9||7.4||0.9||0.5||0.5||0.9|
Kings Player Props
- De’Aaron Fox’s points prop total for the game is set at 29.5, 4.7 points greater than his season average of 24.8.
- Richaun Holmes’ PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 30.5, 5.4 greater than his season average of 25.1.
- Buddy Hield’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 4.5, 0.5 shots greater than his season average of 4.0.
- Delon Wright’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
- The Spurs are shooting 45.9% from the field this season, three percentage points lower than the 48.9% the Kings allow to opponents.
- San Antonio has a 9-1 record against the spread and a 9-1 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 48.9% from the field.
- Sacramento’s record is 10-3 against the spread and 11-2 overall when its opponents make more than 45.9% of their shots from the field.
- The Kings are shooting 48.5% from the field, 1.8% higher than the 46.7% the Spurs’ opponents have shot this season.
- Sacramento has put together a 15-15 record against the spread and a 15-15 straight up record in games it shoots better than 46.7% from the field.
- San Antonio is 19-9 against the spread and 18-10 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot greater than 48.5% from the field.
- The Spurs’ 36.1% three-point shooting percentage this season is three percentage points lower than opponents of the Kings have shot from beyond the arc (39.1%).
- San Antonio is 10-5-1 against the spread and 11-5 overall when it shoots better than 39.1% from distance.
- Sacramento has put up a 13-4 against the spread while going 13-4 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 36.1% from downtown.
- The Kings’ three-point shooting percentage this season (36.5%) is 1.3 percentage points lower than opponents of the Spurs are averaging (37.8%).
- Sacramento is 11-8 ATS and 11-8 overall when the team hits more than 37.8% of its three-point attempts.
- San Antonio is 16-4 ATS and 15-5 overall in games it shoots above 36.5% from deep.
- The Spurs’ 10.6 made three-pointers per game this season is 1.4 fewer made shots on average than the 12 per game the Kings give up.
- When Sacramento makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 16-5 against the spread and 15-6 overall. When San Antonio is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 10-19-1 ATS and 10-20 straight up.
- The Kings make the 21st-most three-pointers in the league, while the Spurs allow the 16th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Spurs vs Kings Stat Rankings
|Spurs Rank||Spurs AVG||Kings AVG||Kings Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from