Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the Milwaukee Bucks (29-17) into a matchup against the Los Angeles Lakers (30-17) after putting up 32 points in a 129-105 loss to the Clippers. The Lakers are 8.5-point underdogs in the matchup on Wednesday, March 31, 2021, which tips at 10:00 PM ET on ESPN. The matchup has a point total of 222.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of March 30, 2021, 8:25 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Lakers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 31
Rodions Kurucs: Out (Abdominal),
P.J. Tucker: Out (Calf),
Bobby Portis: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Anthony Davis: Out (Achilles),
LeBron James: Out (Ankle),
Jared Dudley: Out (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Lakers (+8.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (222)|
|Prediction||Lakers 113, Bucks 112|
The data strongly suggests betting on the Lakers in this one. The model favors them while William Hill has the Bucks favored and the difference between the two is 9.5 points.
The model predicts a total 2.3 points higher than the one set by William Hill for this game.
Bucks Key Players
Bucks Player Props
- Antetokounmpo’s assists prop over/under for the game is listed at 8.5 assists, 2.2 greater than his season average of 6.3.
- Khris Middleton’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots greater than his season average of 2.2.
- Brook Lopez’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks higher than his season average of 1.4.
Lakers Key Players
Lakers Player Props
- Andre Drummond’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 8.5, 25.1 lower than his season average of 33.6.
- Anthony Davis’ blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 blocks lower than his season average of 1.8.
- The Bucks make 48.4% of their shots from the field this season, which is 3.1 percentage points higher than the Lakers have allowed to their opponents (45.3%).
- Milwaukee is 16-14 against the spread and 21-9 overall when it shoots higher than 45.3% from the field.
- Los Angeles is 16-17 against the spread and 23-10 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 48.4% from the field.
- The Lakers’ 48% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.4 percentage points higher than the Bucks have allowed to their opponents (45.6%).
- Los Angeles has put together a 19-14 record against the spread and a 23-10 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 45.6% from the field.
- This season, Milwaukee has an 18-14 record against the spread and a 26-6 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot greater than 48% from the field.
- The Bucks are making 39.2% of their three-point shots this season, 4.3% higher than the 34.9% the Lakers allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Milwaukee has assembled a 15-17 record against the spread and a 22-10 straight-up record in games this season when the team makes more than 34.9% of its three-point attempts.
- Los Angeles is 17-19 against the spread and 25-11 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 39.2% from deep.
- The Lakers’ three-point shooting percentage this season (34.9%) is only 2.8 percentage points lower than opponents of the Bucks are averaging (37.7%).
- Los Angeles has a 10-5 ATS record and is 12-3 straight-up when the team hits more than 37.7% of its three-point attempts.
- Milwaukee has an 11-4 ATS record and a 14-1 straight-up record this season when it hits more than 34.9% of its three-point attempts.
- The Bucks’ 14.7 made three-pointers per game this season is four more made shots on average than the 10.7 per game the Lakers allow.
- When Milwaukee makes more threes than its opponents, it is 13-7 against the spread and 18-2 overall. When Los Angeles is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 8-16 ATS and 11-13 straight up.
- The Lakers are the 27th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Bucks give up the 27th-fewest makes from deep.
Bucks vs Lakers Stat Rankings
|Bucks Rank||Bucks AVG||Lakers AVG||Lakers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from