The Orlando Magic (15-31) are heavy underdogs (-11.5) as they look to break a seven-game road slide when they square off against the Los Angeles Clippers (32-16) on Tuesday, March 30, 2021 at Staples Center. The matchup airs at 10:00 PM ET on PRIME. The point total in the matchup is set at 215.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of March 30, 2021, 10:25 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Clippers vs Magic Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 30
Paul George: Day To Day (Foot),
Rajon Rondo: Day To Day (Adductor),
Serge Ibaka: Day To Day (Back),
Patrick Beverley: Day To Day (Knee)
Jonathan Isaac: Out For Season (Knee),
Gary Harris: Out (Thigh),
Cole Anthony: Out (Rib),
Markelle Fultz: Out For Season (Knee),
Terrence Ross: Day To Day (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Clippers (-11.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (215)|
|Prediction||Clippers 118, Magic 102|
Our computers expect the same result as William Hill, but have the Clippers winning by a considerably greater margin (16.6 points). Take the Clippers.
The William Hill point total for this game is just 4.6 points lower than the model projection.
Clippers Key Players
Clippers Player Props
- Kawhi Leonard’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 38.5, 12.6 points higher than his season average of 25.9.
- Paul George’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 34.5, 0.3 higher than his season average of 34.2.
- George’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.7 shots lower than his season average of 3.2.
- Leonard’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 1.7 steals greater than his season average of 1.8.
Magic Key Players
|Wendell Carter Jr.||33||10.8||7.8||2.1||0.6||0.7||0.2|
Magic Player Props
- Terrence Ross’ points prop total for the contest is set at 20.5, 4.5 points greater than his season average of 16.0.
- Wendell Carter Jr.’s rebounding prop total for the matchup is set at 10.5 rebounds, 2.7 rebounds higher than his season average of 7.8.
- Ross’ three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 1.2 shots greater than his season average of 2.3.
- Ross’ steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.6 steals lower than his season average of 1.1.
- The Clippers are shooting 48.4% from the field this season, 1.7 percentage points higher than the 46.7% the Magic allow to opponents.
- Los Angeles has a 24-7 record against the spread and a 27-4 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 46.7% from the field.
- Orlando’s record is 16-12-1 against the spread and 11-18 overall when its opponents make more than 48.4% of their shots from the field.
- The Magic’s 43.1% shooting percentage from the field this season is 3.8 percentage points lower than the Clippers have given up to their opponents (46.9%).
- Orlando has compiled a 10-0 record against the spread and a 9-1 straight up record in games it shoots above 46.9% from the field.
- When Los Angeles’ opponents shoot above 43.1% from the field, it is 7-1 against the spread and 7-1 overall.
- The Clippers shoot 41.9% from three-point range, 5.4% higher than the 36.5% the Magic allow to opponents.
- Los Angeles has assembled a 22-11 record against the spread and a 25-8 straight-up record in games this season when the team hits more than 36.5% of its three-point shots.
- Orlando has put up a 20-13 against the spread while going 13-20 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 41.9% from downtown.
- The Magic’s three-point shooting percentage this season (35.7%) is only 0.6 percentage points lower than opponents of the Clippers are averaging (36.3%).
- Orlando is 13-5-1 ATS and 8-11 overall when the team hits more than 36.3% of its three-point attempts.
- Los Angeles is 18-8 ATS and 20-6 overall in games it shoots over 35.7% from deep.
- The Clippers make 14.4 three-pointers per game this season, 2.4 more makes per game than the Magic allow (12).
- Los Angeles has gone 24-10 against the spread and 27-7 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Orlando hits fewer threes than its opponents, it is 9-16-1 ATS and 5-21 straight up.
- The Magic rank 22nd in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Clippers give up the fifth-fewest made threes in the league.
Clippers vs Magic Stat Rankings
|Clippers Rank||Clippers AVG||Magic AVG||Magic Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from