Devin Booker leads the Phoenix Suns (31-14) into a matchup against the Atlanta Hawks (23-23) after scoring 35 points in a 101-97 win over the Hornets. The Hawks are 6-point underdogs in the game on Tuesday, March 30, 2021, which tips off at 10:00 PM ET on FS-AZ. The matchup has an over/under of 220.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of March 30, 2021, 10:55 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Suns vs Hawks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 30
Abdel Nader: Out (Knee)
Cam Reddish: Out (Achilles),
Kris Dunn: Out (Ankle),
De’Andre Hunter: Day To Day (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Suns (-6)|
|Total Pick||Over (220.5)|
|Prediction||Suns 115, Hawks 107|
The model projects the Suns to win, just as William Hill does, but the model favors them by slightly more points (8.1 to 6).
The model predicts a total 1.5 points higher than the one set by William Hill for this game.
Suns Key Players
Suns Player Props
- Booker’s PRA prop total for the contest is posted at 37.5, 3.7 higher than his season average of 33.8.
- Chris Paul’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 28.5, 0.7 less than his season average of 29.2.
- Jae Crowder’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots greater than his season average of 2.4.
- Deandre Ayton’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.4 blocks higher than his season average of 1.1.
Hawks Key Players
Hawks Player Props
- Trae Young’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 36.5, 2.5 lower than his season average of 39.0.
- Clint Capela’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 29.5, 0.1 lower than his season average of 29.6.
- Young’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots greater than his season average of 2.4.
- Capela’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.3 blocks higher than his season average of 2.2.
- The Suns make 48.5% of their shots from the field this season, which is 2.6 percentage points higher than the Hawks have allowed to their opponents (45.9%).
- Phoenix has a 27-7 record against the spread and a 27-7 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 45.9% from the field.
- Atlanta is 18-10-1 against the spread and 21-8 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 48.5% from the field.
- The Hawks’ 45.9% shooting percentage from the field this season is 0.3 percentage points higher than the Suns have allowed to their opponents (45.6%).
- This season, Atlanta has a 17-8 record against the spread and a 16-9 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 45.6% from the field.
- This season, Phoenix has an 18-5 record against the spread and a 19-4 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot over 45.9% from the field.
- The Suns are making 37.4% of their three-point shots this season, 2.4% higher than the 35% the Hawks allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Phoenix has a 21-6 record against the spread and a 21-6 record overall when the team knocks down more than 35% of its three-point shots.
- Atlanta is 16-10-1 against the spread and 17-10 overall when its opponents shoot better than 37.4% from deep.
- The Hawks shoot 36.3% from beyond the arc this season. That’s only 2.2 percentage points higher than the Suns have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (34.1%).
- Atlanta is 20-10-1 against the spread and 20-11 overall when shooting over 34.1% as a team from three-point range.
- Phoenix has a 20-7 ATS record and a 21-6 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 36.3% from three-point range.
- The Suns knock down 12.9 three-pointers per game this season, only 0.3 more made shots on average than the 12.6 per game the Hawks give up.
- Phoenix is 20-7 against the spread and 20-7 overall when it makes more three-pointers than its opponents, while Atlanta is 6-16 ATS and 6-16 straight up in games when it is out-shot from deep.
- The Hawks make the 18th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Suns give up the second-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Suns vs Hawks Stat Rankings
|Suns Rank||Suns AVG||Hawks AVG||Hawks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from