Northwest Division opponents square off when the Denver Nuggets (28-18) host the Philadelphia 76ers (32-14) at Ball Arena, starting at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, March 30, 2021. The 76ers are 4.5-point underdogs in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has an over/under of 221.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of March 30, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nuggets vs 76ers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 30
Gary Clark: Day To Day (Not With Team),
Greg Whittington: Day To Day (Knee),
Monte Morris: Out (Quad)
Joel Embiid: Out (Knee)
|Spread Pick||76ers (+4.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (221)|
|Prediction||Nuggets 114, 76ers 112|
The spread for this game suggested by the model (2.3 points) is slightly less than the 4.5-point edge DraftKings gives to the Nuggets, though the data still has them as the favorite.
The DraftKings point total for this matchup is just 4.4 points lower than the model projection.
Nuggets Key Players
|Michael Porter Jr.||36||16.3||7.4||0.9||0.7||0.9||2.4|
Nuggets Player Props
- Nikola Jokic’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 25.5, 1.4 points lower than his season average of 26.9.
- Jamal Murray’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots less than his season average of 2.7.
- Jokic’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals lower than his season average of 1.6.
76ers Key Players
76ers Player Props
- Ben Simmons’ PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 31.5, 0.2 greater than his season average of 31.3.
- Danny Green’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.9 shots higher than his season average of 2.6.
- Matisse Thybulle’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
- This season, the Nuggets have a 48.8% shooting percentage from the field, which is 3.7% higher than the 45.1% of shots the 76ers’ opponents have made.
- Denver has a 20-15 record against the spread and a 24-11 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 45.1% from the field.
- Philadelphia has a 25-11-1 record against the spread and a 30-7 record overall when allowing its opponents to hit more than 48.8% of their shots from the field.
- The 76ers are shooting 48% from the field, 0.9% higher than the 47.1% the Nuggets’ opponents have shot this season.
- Philadelphia has compiled an 18-10 record against the spread and a 22-6 straight up record in games it shoots above 47.1% from the field.
- Denver is 18-7 against the spread and 23-2 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot above 48% from the field.
- The Nuggets’ 38.7% three-point shooting percentage this season is 2.4 percentage points higher than opponents of the 76ers have shot from deep (36.3%).
- Denver is 17-14 against the spread and 20-11 overall when it shoots better than 36.3% from distance.
- Philadelphia has put up a 24-5-1 against the spread while going 25-5 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 38.7% from downtown.
- The 76ers shoot 37% from three-point distance this season. That’s just 0.5 percentage points higher than the Nuggets have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (36.5%).
- Philadelphia is 15-5 ATS and 18-2 overall when the team makes more than 36.5% of its three-point attempts.
- Denver has a 15-10 ATS record and a 19-6 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 37% from three-point range.
- The Nuggets connect on 13.4 three-pointers per game this season, 2.6 more made shots on average than the 10.8 per game the 76ers allow.
- Denver has gone 11-7 against the spread and 12-6 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Philadelphia makes fewer threes than its opponents, it is 13-12-1 ATS and 15-11 straight up.
- The Nuggets make the 10th-most three-pointers in the league, while the 76ers give up the 10th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Nuggets vs 76ers Stat Rankings
|Nuggets Rank||Nuggets AVG||76ers AVG||76ers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from