The Indiana Pacers (21-23) visit the Washington Wizards (16-28) in a matchup of Central Division teams at Capital One Arena, starting at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, March 29, 2021. The Pacers are 4.5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The point total for the matchup is set at 234.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of March 29, 2021, 7:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Pacers vs Wizards Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 29
T.J. Warren: Out For Season (Foot),
Doug McDermott: Day To Day (Ankle)
Davis Bertans: Day To Day (Calf),
Bradley Beal: Day To Day (Hip),
Ish Smith: Out (Quad),
Thomas Bryant: Out For Season (Left knee)
|Spread Pick||Wizards (+4.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (234.5)|
|Prediction||Pacers 116, Wizards 114|
The model and DraftKings both have the Pacers taking home the win, but the model has them winning by slightly less (2.6 points). Lean towards taking the Wizards.
The DraftKings point total for this game is just 4.8 points highter than the model projection.
Pacers Key Players
Pacers Player Props
- Malcolm Brogdon’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 20.5, 0.9 points less than his season average of 21.4.
- T.J. McConnell’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 17.5, 0.3 higher than his season average of 17.2.
- Brogdon’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots lower than his season average of 2.7.
- McConnell’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals less than his season average of 1.8.
Wizards Key Players
Wizards Player Props
- Russell Westbrook’s PRA prop total for the contest is listed at 46.5 combined points, rebounds, and assists, 4.8 greater than his season average of 41.7.
- Bradley Beal’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 30.5, 0.8 points lower than his season average of 31.3.
- Daniel Gafford’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.7 blocks lower than his season average of 1.2.
- The Pacers are shooting 47.1% from the field this season, 0.2 percentage points lower than the 47.3% the Wizards allow to opponents.
- Indiana has a 14-9 record against the spread and a 16-7 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 47.3% from the field.
- Washington has a 13-8 record against the spread and an 11-11 record overall when allowing its opponents to make more than 47.1% of their shots from the field.
- The Wizards have shot at a 46.5% clip from the field this season, 0.4 percentage points fewer than the 46.9% shooting opponents of the Pacers have averaged.
- Washington is 12-10 against the spread and 10-12 overall when it shoots better than 46.9% from the field.
- This season, Indiana has a 14-7 record against the spread and a 15-6 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot above 46.5% from the field.
- The Pacers are making 36.4% of their three-point shots this season, 1.8% lower than the 38.2% the Wizards allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Indiana has a 12-7 record against the spread and a 13-6 record overall when the team knocks down more than 38.2% of its three-point attempts.
- Washington has put up a 13-8 against the spread while going 10-11 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 36.4% from deep.
- The Wizards’ three-point shooting percentage this season (34.5%) is 3.4 percentage points lower than opponents of the Pacers are averaging (37.9%).
- Washington is 12-6 against the spread and 9-9 overall when shooting over 37.9% as a team from three-point range.
- Indiana has a 10-7 ATS record and a 10-7 straight-up record this season when it connects on more than 34.5% of its three-point attempts.
- The Pacers connect on 12.6 three-pointers per game this season, 1.8 more made shots on average than the 10.8 per game the Wizards give up.
- Indiana is 11-12 against the spread and 12-11 overall when it hit more threes than its opponents, while Washington is 16-15 ATS and 11-21 straight up in games when it is out-shot from the three-point line.
- The Pacers make the 18th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Wizards allow the 21st-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Pacers vs Wizards Stat Rankings
|Pacers Rank||Pacers AVG||Wizards AVG||Wizards Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from