The Miami Heat (22-24) will look to stop a six-game losing streak when they visit the New York Knicks (24-22) on Monday, March 29, 2021 at Madison Square Garden as 4.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 7:30 PM ET on MSG. The over/under is 208 in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of March 29, 2021, 7:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Heat vs Knicks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 29
Gabe Vincent: Day To Day (Knee),
KZ Okpala: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Udonis Haslem: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Kendrick Nunn: Out (Ankle),
Victor Oladipo: Out (Illnes)
Reggie Bullock: Day To Day (Ankle),
Mitchell Robinson: Out (Ankle),
Julius Randle: Day To Day (Thigh)
|Spread Pick||Knicks (+4.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (208)|
|Prediction||Knicks 108, Heat 104|
While DraftKings has the Heat winning by 4.5, the model has the Knicks taking home the victory, with a considerable margin between the two spreads (8.2 points). Take the Knicks.
In this matchup, the model projects a total (212.3 points) a little higher than the DraftKings over/under (208 points).
Heat Key Players
Heat Player Props
- Jimmy Butler’s assists prop over/under for the contest is listed at 7.5 assists, 0.2 higher than his season average of 7.3.
- Bam Adebayo’s rebounding prop total for the game is listed at 10.5 rebounds, 1.1 rebounds greater than his season average of 9.4.
- Duncan Robinson’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.2 shots higher than his season average of 3.3.
- Butler’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.5 steals lower than his season average of 2.0.
Knicks Key Players
Knicks Player Props
- Julius Randle’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 38.5, 1.2 lower than his season average of 39.7.
- Reggie Bullock’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.4 shots higher than his season average of 2.1.
- Mitchell Robinson’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.7 steals less than his season average of 1.2.
- The Heat make 45.8% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.5 percentage points higher than the Knicks have allowed to their opponents (44.3%).
- In games Miami shoots higher than 44.3% from the field, it is 16-15 against the spread and 18-13 overall.
- New York’s record is 18-8 against the spread and 17-9 overall when its opponents make more than 45.8% of their shots from the field.
- The Knicks’ 45.1% shooting percentage from the field this season is 0.4 percentage points higher than the Heat have given up to their opponents (44.7%).
- New York has put together a 19-5 record against the spread and an 18-6 straight up record in games it shoots better than 44.7% from the field.
- When Miami’s opponents shoot above 45.1% from the field, it is 13-11 against the spread and 17-7 overall.
- The Heat shoot 34.6% from three-point range, one% higher than the 33.6% the Knicks allow to opponents.
- Miami has a 14-15 record against the spread and a 17-12 record overall when the team hits more than 33.6% of its three-point shots.
- New York has put up a 17-8 against the spread while going 17-8 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 34.6% from deep.
- The Knicks are hitting 37.4% of their shots from three-point distance, which is 0.9 percentage points higher than the 36.5% the Heat’s opponents are averaging on the season.
- New York is 17-8 ATS and 16-9 overall when the team hits more than 36.5% of its three-point attempts.
- Miami has a 13-14 ATS record and a 15-12 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 37.4% from three-point distance.
- The Heat knock down 12.7 three-pointers per game this season, 1.9 more makes per game than the Knicks allow (10.8).
- Miami has gone 6-5 against the spread and 9-2 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When New York hits fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 12-14 ATS and 9-17 straight up.
- The Knicks are the 25th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Heat give up the 29th-fewest makes from deep.
Heat vs Knicks Stat Rankings
|Heat Rank||Heat AVG||Knicks AVG||Knicks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from