The Brooklyn Nets (31-15) host the Minnesota Timberwolves (11-35) as heavy, 11-point favorites after James Harden scored 44 points in the Nets’ 113-111 victory over the Pistons. The matchup airs on YES at 7:30 PM ET on Monday, March 29, 2021. The point total in the matchup is set at 239.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of March 29, 2021, 7:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nets vs Timberwolves Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 29
Kevin Durant: Out (Hamstring),
Spencer Dinwiddie: Out For Season (ACL),
Landry Shamet: Out (Ankle)
Josh Okogie: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
D’Angelo Russell: Out (Leg)
|Spread Pick||Nets (-11)|
|Total Pick||Under (239)|
|Prediction||Nets 123, Timberwolves 108|
The Nets are the bet in this matchup. They’re favored by 4.4 more points in the model than DraftKings (15.4 to 11).
In this matchup, the model projects a total (230.4 points) significantly lower than the DraftKings over/under (239 points). Bet on the under.
Nets Key Players
Nets Player Props
- Harden’s assists prop over/under for the game is set at 11.5 assists, 0.3 assists greater than his season average of 11.2.
- Joe Harris’ three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.2 shots greater than his season average of 3.3.
- Harden’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals higher than his season average of 1.3.
Timberwolves Key Players
Timberwolves Player Props
- Karl-Anthony Towns’ points prop total for the contest is set at 25.5, 1.7 points greater than his season average of 23.8.
- Ricky Rubio’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 21.5, 3.0 higher than his season average of 18.5.
- Malik Beasley’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, equal to his season average of 3.5.
- Rubio’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals greater than his season average of 1.4.
- The Nets make 49.5% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.4 percentage points higher than the Timberwolves have allowed to their opponents (48.1%).
- Brooklyn has a 16-13 record against the spread and a 23-6 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 48.1% from the field.
- Minnesota has a 13-13-2 record against the spread and a 10-18 record overall when allowing its opponents to make more than 49.5% of their shots from the field.
- The Timberwolves are shooting 44.1% from the field, 2.4% lower than the 46.5% the Nets’ opponents have shot this season.
- Minnesota is 5-5-1 against the spread and 4-7 overall when it shoots higher than 46.5% from the field.
- When Brooklyn’s opponents shoot above 44.1% from the field, it is 9-4 against the spread and 11-2 overall.
- The Nets shoot 39.3% from three-point range, 0.7% higher than the 38.6% the Timberwolves allow to opponents.
- Brooklyn has an 18-9 record against the spread and a 23-4 record overall when the team knocks down more than 38.6% of its three-point attempts.
- Minnesota has put up a 15-9-1 against the spread while going 10-15 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 39.3% from downtown.
- The Timberwolves’ three-point shooting percentage this season (34.6%) is two percentage points lower than opponents of the Nets are averaging (36.6%).
- Minnesota is 9-7-2 against the spread and 5-13 overall when shooting over 36.6% as a team from three-point range.
- Brooklyn has a 12-8 ATS record and a 16-4 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 34.6% from three-point range.
- The Nets’ 14.4 made three-pointers per game this season is 1.8 more made shots on average than the 12.6 per game the Timberwolves give up.
- Brooklyn has gone 15-13 against the spread and 20-8 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Minnesota makes fewer threes than its opponents, it is 4-17 ATS and 3-18 straight up.
- The Timberwolves are the 17th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Nets give up the 19th-fewest makes from deep.
Nets vs Timberwolves Stat Rankings
|Nets Rank||Nets AVG||Timberwolves AVG||Timberwolves Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from