The Dallas Mavericks (23-21) visit the Oklahoma City Thunder (19-26) as 9.5-point favorites after Tim Hardaway Jr. scored 30 points in the Mavericks’ 112-103 loss to the Pelicans. The game airs on FS-OK at 8:00 PM ET on Monday, March 29, 2021. The matchup’s point total is set at 216.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of March 29, 2021, 7:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Mavericks vs Thunder Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 29
Tyrell Terry: Out (Personal),
JJ Redick: Out (Heel),
Willie Cauley-Stein: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Luguentz Dort: Out (Concussion protocol),
Mike Muscala: Day To Day (Ankle),
Darius Bazley: Day To Day (Shoulder),
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: Day To Day (Foot),
Tony Bradley: Day To Day (Not With Team)
|Spread Pick||Thunder (+9.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (216.5)|
|Prediction||Mavericks 112, Thunder 108|
The model favors the Mavericks by 3.5 points, a much smaller margin than the 9.5-point spread set by DraftKings. Take the Thunder to cover.
In this game, the model projects a total (220.5 points) a little higher than the DraftKings over/under (216.5 points).
Mavericks Key Players
|Tim Hardaway Jr.||43||16.8||3.4||1.7||0.5||0.1||3.0|
Mavericks Player Props
- Luka Doncic’s points prop total for the game is set at 28.5, 0.1 points lower than his season average of 28.6.
- Kristaps Porzingis’ PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 34.5, 3.7 greater than his season average of 30.8.
- Hardaway’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 4.5, 1.5 shots higher than his season average of 3.0.
- Josh Richardson’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.5 steals higher than his season average of 1.0.
Thunder Key Players
- The Mavericks are shooting 47% from the field this season, 0.5 percentage points higher than the 46.5% the Thunder allow to opponents.
- Dallas has a 14-9 record against the spread and a 17-6 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 46.5% from the field.
- Oklahoma City’s record is 15-7-1 against the spread and 12-11 overall when its opponents make more than 47% of their shots from the field.
- The Thunder’s 44.8% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the Mavericks have given up to their opponents.
- This season, Oklahoma City has a 12-5 record against the spread and a 10-7 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 46% from the field.
- This season, Dallas has a 15-3 record against the spread and a 14-4 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot greater than 44.8% from the field.
- The Mavericks’ 35.9% three-point shooting percentage this season is just 0.9 percentage points higher than opponents of the Thunder have shot from deep (35%).
- Dallas has put together a 13-10 record against the spread and a 16-7 straight-up record in games this season when the team makes more than 35% of its three-point attempts.
- Oklahoma City has put up an 18-9 against the spread while going 14-13 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 35.9% from downtown.
- The Thunder are hitting 34.8% of their shots from three-point range, which is only 2.3 percentage points fewer than the 37.1% the Mavericks’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Oklahoma City is 12-4-1 ATS and 11-6 overall when the team makes more than 37.1% of its three-point attempts.
- Dallas has a 13-2 ATS record and a 13-2 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 34.8% from three-point range.
- The Mavericks connect on 13.5 three-pointers per game this season, only 0.6 more made shots on average than the 12.9 per game the Thunder allow.
- Dallas is 15-5 against the spread and 16-4 overall when it hit more threes than its opponents, while Oklahoma City is 6-12-1 ATS and 4-15 straight up in games when it is out-shot from distance.
- The Thunder are the 14th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Mavericks give up the 24th-fewest makes from deep.
Mavericks vs Thunder Stat Rankings
|Mavericks Rank||Mavericks AVG||Thunder AVG||Thunder Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from