A game after he put up 35 points in a 126-110 win over the Grizzlies, Donovan Mitchell leads the Utah Jazz (34-11) at home against the Cleveland Cavaliers (17-29) as 15.5-point favorites. The matchup, which airs on SportsNet RM, tips at 9:00 PM ET on Monday, March 29, 2021. The point total in the matchup is 224.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of March 29, 2021, 7:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs Cavaliers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 29
Udoka Azubuike: Out (Ankle)
Jarrett Allen: Day To Day (Concussion),
Taurean Prince: Day To Day (Shoulder),
Kevin Love: Day To Day (Calf),
Matthew Dellavedova: Day To Day (Abdominal/Appendicitis)
|Spread Pick||Jazz (-15.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (224)|
|Prediction||Jazz 120, Cavaliers 100|
The Jazz are the bet in this matchup. They’re favored by 4.8 more points in the model than DraftKings (20.3 to 15.5).
In this game, the model projects a total (219.9 points) marginally lower than the DraftKings over/under (224 points).
Jazz Key Players
Jazz Player Props
- Mitchell’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 40.5, 4.5 greater than his season average of 36.0.
- Mike Conley’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 24.5, 0.5 less than his season average of 25.0.
- Mitchell’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots higher than his season average of 3.4.
- Conley’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals higher than his season average of 1.4.
Cavaliers Key Players
|Larry Nance Jr.||29||10.1||7.1||3.1||1.8||0.6||1.2|
Cavaliers Player Props
- Collin Sexton’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 26.5, 2.5 points higher than his season average of 24.0.
- Darius Garland’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 28.5, 4.0 greater than his season average of 24.5.
- Cedi Osman’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 shots lower than his season average of 1.8.
- Jarrett Allen’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.8 blocks higher than his season average of 1.7.
- The Jazz are shooting 46.8% from the field this season, 1.1 percentage points lower than the 47.9% the Cavaliers allow to opponents.
- Utah has a 15-2 record against the spread and a 17-0 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 47.9% from the field.
- Cleveland’s record is 13-8 against the spread and 14-7 overall when its opponents make more than 46.8% of their shots from the field.
- The Cavaliers’ 45% shooting percentage from the field this season is -0.1 percentage points lower than the Jazz have allowed to their opponents (44.9%).
- This season, Cleveland has a 16-9 record against the spread and a 14-11 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 44.9% from the field.
- When Utah’s opponents shoot greater than 45% from the field, it is 19-2-1 against the spread and 21-1 overall.
- The Jazz are hitting 39.7% of their three-point shots this season, 1.5% higher than the 38.2% the Cavaliers allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Utah has a 19-3 record against the spread and a 19-3 record overall when the team connects on more than 38.2% of its three-point attempts.
- Cleveland has put up a 17-10 against the spread while going 15-12 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 39.7% from downtown.
- The Cavaliers are making 33.9% of their shots from three-point range, which is 1.2 percentage points fewer than the 35.1% the Jazz’s opponents are averaging on the season.
- Cleveland is 13-5 ATS and 11-7 overall when the team makes more than 35.1% of its three-point attempts.
- Utah has a 16-3-1 ATS record and an 18-2 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 33.9% from three-point range.
- The Jazz connect on 17 three-pointers per game this season, 7.7 more made shots on average than the 9.3 per game the Cavaliers allow.
- Utah is 28-8-1 against the spread and 30-7 overall when it connects on more threes than its opponents, while Cleveland is 7-22 ATS and 7-22 straight up in games when it is out-shot from distance.
- The Cavaliers make the fewest three-pointers in the league, while the Jazz give up the fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Jazz vs Cavaliers Stat Rankings
|Jazz Rank||Jazz AVG||Cavaliers AVG||Cavaliers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from