Los Angeles (31-16) and Milwaukee (29-16) meet at Staples Center on Monday, March 29, 2021 at 10:00 PM ET on NBA TV. The game is listed as a pick ’em. The matchup’s over/under is set at 229.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of March 29, 2021, 7:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Clippers vs Bucks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 29
Serge Ibaka: Day To Day (Back),
Patrick Beverley: Day To Day (Knee)
Khris Middleton: Day To Day (Hip),
Rodions Kurucs: Day To Day (Abdominal),
Donte DiVincenzo: Day To Day (Foot),
P.J. Tucker: Day To Day (Calf),
Giannis Antetokounmpo: Day To Day (Knee),
Bobby Portis: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Jrue Holiday: Day To Day (Knee)
|Total Pick||Under (229.5)|
|Prediction||Clippers 116, Bucks 112|
The model has the Clippers as significant favorites (4.3 points) in a game DraftKings has as a pick’em. Take the Clippers.
In this game, the model projects a total (227.8 points) marginally lower than the DraftKings over/under (229.5 points).
Clippers Key Players
Clippers Player Props
- Kawhi Leonard’s PRA prop total for the matchup is set at 36.5, 0.5 lower than his season average of 37.0.
- Ivica Zubac’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is set at 8.5 boards, 1.3 rebounds higher than his season average of 7.2.
- Paul George’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.7 shots lower than his season average of 3.2.
- Leonard’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals lower than his season average of 1.8.
Bucks Key Players
Bucks Player Props
- Giannis Antetokounmpo’s rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is listed at 13.5 boards, 2.0 rebounds greater than his season average of 11.5.
- Khris Middleton’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots higher than his season average of 2.3.
- Jrue Holiday’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals lower than his season average of 1.7.
- The Clippers make 48.3% of their shots from the field this season, which is 2.9 percentage points higher than the Bucks have allowed to their opponents (45.4%).
- Los Angeles is 24-11 against the spread and 27-8 overall when it shoots better than 45.4% from the field.
- Milwaukee has an 18-14 record against the spread and a 26-6 record overall when allowing its opponents to knock down more than 48.3% of their shots from the field.
- The Bucks are shooting 48.5% from the field, 1.6% higher than the 46.9% the Clippers’ opponents have shot this season.
- Milwaukee is 16-11 against the spread and 21-6 overall when it shoots better than 46.9% from the field.
- Los Angeles is 22-11 against the spread and 25-8 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot greater than 48.5% from the field.
- The Clippers shoot 41.6% from three-point range, 4.3% higher than the 37.3% the Bucks allow to opponents.
- Los Angeles has put together a 21-11 record against the spread and a 24-8 straight-up record in games this season when the team hits more than 37.3% of its three-point shots.
- Milwaukee is 18-14 against the spread while putting up a 26-6 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 41.6% from downtown.
- The Bucks shoot 39.3% from three-point distance this season. That’s three percentage points higher than the Clippers have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (36.3%).
- Milwaukee has a 15-16 ATS record and is 22-9 straight-up when the team hits more than 36.3% of its three-point attempts.
- Los Angeles has a 22-11 ATS record and a 25-8 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 39.3% from three-point distance.
- The Clippers knock down 14.3 three-pointers per game this season, only 0.5 fewer made shots on average than the 14.8 per game the Bucks give up.
- Milwaukee has gone 13-7 against the spread and 18-2 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Los Angeles hits fewer threes than its opponents, it is 4-10 ATS and 5-9 straight up.
- The Clippers are the sixth-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Bucks allow the 27th-fewest makes from deep.
Clippers vs Bucks Stat Rankings
|Clippers Rank||Clippers AVG||Bucks AVG||Bucks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from