The Chicago Bulls (19-25) will look to break a three-game losing streak when they visit the Golden State Warriors (22-24) at 10:00 PM ET on Monday, March 29, 2021 as 4.5-point favorites. The Warriors have lost four games in a row. The matchup’s over/under is set at 224.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of March 29, 2021, 7:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bulls vs Warriors Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 29
Daniel Theis: Day To Day (Not With Team)
Klay Thompson: Out For Season (Right Achilles),
Stephen Curry: Out (Tailbone)
|Spread Pick||Warriors (+4.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (224.5)|
|Prediction||Warriors 115, Bulls 111|
While DraftKings has the Bulls winning by 4.5, the model has the Warriors taking home the victory, with a considerable margin between the two spreads (8.4 points). Take the Warriors.
The DraftKings point total for this matchup is just 2.0 points lower than the model projection.
Bulls Key Players
Bulls Player Props
- Zach LaVine’s points prop total for the contest is set at 24.5, 3.4 points less than his season average of 27.9.
- Nikola Vucevic’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 37.5, 2.4 lower than his season average of 39.9.
- LaVine’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, equal to his season average of 3.5.
- Daniel Theis’ blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.5 blocks higher than his season average of 1.0.
Warriors Key Players
|Kelly Oubre Jr.||44||15.2||5.8||1.4||1.1||0.8||1.6|
Warriors Player Props
- Draymond Green’s assists prop over/under for the game is posted at 8.5 assists, 0.1 assists greater than his season average of 8.4.
- James Wiseman’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.4 blocks lower than his season average of 0.9.
- This season, the Bulls have a 47.8% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.7% higher than the 45.1% of shots the Warriors’ opponents have knocked down.
- Chicago is 20-8 against the spread and 16-13 overall when it shoots higher than 45.1% from the field.
- Golden State’s record is 19-15 against the spread and 19-15 overall when its opponents make more than 47.8% of their shots from the field.
- The Warriors are shooting 46.2% from the field, 1.2% lower than the 47.4% the Bulls’ opponents have shot this season.
- Golden State is 15-4 against the spread and 14-5 overall when it shoots higher than 47.4% from the field.
- When Chicago’s opponents shoot above 46.2% from the field, it is 13-5 against the spread and 13-6 overall.
- The Bulls’ 37.3% three-point shooting percentage this season is only 0.3 percentage points higher than opponents of the Warriors have shot from deep (37%).
- Chicago has put together a 16-8 record against the spread and a 12-12 straight-up record in games this season when the team knocks down more than 37% of its three-point attempts.
- Golden State is 15-9 against the spread while putting up a 15-9 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 37.3% from three-point distance.
- The Warriors are knocking down 36.9% of their shots from three-point distance, which is only 2.2 percentage points greater than the 34.7% the Bulls’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Golden State is 16-11 against the spread and 17-10 overall when shooting over 34.7% as a team from three-point range.
- Chicago has a 15-10 ATS record and a 16-10 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 36.9% from three-point range.
- The Bulls make 12.7 three-pointers per game this season, 1.1 fewer makes per game than the Warriors allow (13.8).
- Golden State has gone 16-10 against the spread and 18-8 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Chicago hits fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 6-8 ATS and 3-11 straight up.
- The Bulls make the 15th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Warriors give up the 18th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Bulls vs Warriors Stat Rankings
|Bulls Rank||Bulls AVG||Warriors AVG||Warriors Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from