De’Aaron Fox leads the Sacramento Kings (21-25) against the San Antonio Spurs (23-20) after scoring 36 points in a 100-98 win over the Cavaliers. The Kings are 2.5-point underdogs in the game on Monday, March 29, 2021, which tips at 8:30 PM ET on FS-SW. The over/under for the matchup is set at 228.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of March 29, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Spurs vs Kings Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 29
Devin Vassell: Day To Day (Ankle),
Lonnie Walker IV: Out (Wrist),
Keita Bates-Diop: Out (Hamstring)
Marvin Bagley III: Out (Hand),
Hassan Whiteside: Day To Day (Knee),
Jahmi’us Ramsey: Day To Day (Hamstring)
|Spread Pick||Spurs (-2.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (228)|
|Prediction||Spurs 116, Kings 111|
Both DraftKings and the model expect the Spurs to walk away with the victory, but the model spread (4.7) is 2.2 points further in their direction.
The model projects a total 1.5 points lower than the one set by DraftKings for this matchup.
Spurs Key Players
Spurs Player Props
- DeMar DeRozan’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 30.5, 1.6 less than his season average of 32.1.
- Jakob Poeltl’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 19.5, 2.5 higher than his season average of 17.0.
- Patty Mills’ three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots lower than his season average of 2.7.
- Poeltl’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks lower than his season average of 1.6.
Kings Key Players
|Marvin Bagley III||37||13.9||7.4||0.9||0.5||0.5||0.9|
Kings Player Props
- Fox’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 39.5, 4.0 greater than his season average of 35.5.
- Richaun Holmes’ rebounding prop total for the game is posted at 10.5 rebounds, 1.6 rebounds higher than his season average of 8.9.
- Buddy Hield’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 4.5, 0.5 shots greater than his season average of 4.0.
- Delon Wright’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
- This season, the Spurs have a 45.8% shooting percentage from the field, which is 3.1% lower than the 48.9% of shots the Kings’ opponents have hit.
- In games San Antonio shoots higher than 48.9% from the field, it is 9-0 against the spread and 9-0 overall.
- Sacramento’s record is 10-3 against the spread and 11-2 overall when its opponents make more than 45.8% of their shots from the field.
- The Kings have shot at a 48.4% clip from the field this season, two percentage points higher than the 46.4% shooting opponents of the Spurs have averaged.
- This season, Sacramento has a 14-15 record against the spread and a 14-15 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 46.4% from the field.
- San Antonio is 19-9 against the spread and 18-10 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot higher than 48.4% from the field.
- The Spurs are knocking down 36.1% of their three-point shots this season, 3.1% lower than the 39.2% the Kings allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- San Antonio has assembled a 10-5-1 record against the spread and an 11-5 straight-up record in games this season when the team connects on more than 39.2% of its three-point shots.
- Sacramento is 13-4 against the spread while putting up a 13-4 straight-up record when its opponents shoot above 36.1% from beyond the arc.
- The Kings’ three-point shooting percentage this season (36.2%) is 1.3 percentage points lower than opponents of the Spurs are averaging (37.5%).
- Sacramento is 10-8 ATS and 10-8 overall when the team hits more than 37.5% of its three-point attempts.
- San Antonio is 16-4 ATS and 15-5 overall in games it shoots over 36.2% from deep.
- The Spurs’ 10.6 made three-pointers per game this season is 1.3 fewer made shots on average than the 11.9 per game the Kings give up.
- Sacramento has gone 15-5 against the spread and 14-6 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When San Antonio makes fewer threes than its opponents, it is 10-18-1 ATS and 10-19 straight up.
- The Kings rank 22nd in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Spurs allow the 15th-fewest made threes in the league.
Spurs vs Kings Stat Rankings
|Spurs Rank||Spurs AVG||Kings AVG||Kings Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from