The Orlando Magic (15-30) are underdogs (by 7 points) to stop a six-game road losing streak when they visit the Los Angeles Lakers (29-17) on Sunday, March 28, 2021 at 10:00 PM ET. The over/under is 208 for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of March 28, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Lakers vs Magic Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 28
Anthony Davis: Out (Achilles),
LeBron James: Out (Ankle),
Jared Dudley: Out (Knee)
Jonathan Isaac: Out For Season (Knee),
Gary Harris: Out (Thigh),
Cole Anthony: Out (Rib),
Markelle Fultz: Out For Season (Knee),
Terrence Ross: Day To Day (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Lakers (-7)|
|Total Pick||Over (208)|
|Prediction||Lakers 114, Magic 102|
The DraftKings line for this game has the Lakers favored by seven, while the model predicts they’ll win by considerably more (12.3 points). Put your money on the Lakers.
The DraftKings point total for this game is more than two possessions lower (8.6 points) than the model projection. Put your money on the over.
Lakers Key Players
Lakers Player Props
Magic Key Players
|Wendell Carter Jr.||32||10.9||7.8||2.2||0.6||0.8||0.3|
|Otto Porter Jr.||25||9.9||5.6||2.0||0.5||0.2||1.5|
Magic Player Props
- Terrence Ross’ PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 29.5, 7.7 greater than his season average of 21.8.
- Wendell Carter Jr.’s rebounding prop total for the contest is posted at 6.5 boards, 1.3 rebounds lower than his season average of 7.8.
- Ross’ three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 1.2 shots greater than his season average of 2.3.
- Ross’ steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.4 steals higher than his season average of 1.1.
- This season, the Lakers have a 48.1% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.3% higher than the 46.8% of shots the Magic’s opponents have hit.
- Los Angeles is 16-12 against the spread and 19-9 overall when it shoots better than 46.8% from the field.
- Orlando is 14-10-1 against the spread and 10-15 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 48.1% from the field.
- The Magic are shooting 43.2% from the field, 2.3% lower than the 45.5% the Lakers’ opponents have shot this season.
- Orlando has put together a 14-2 record against the spread and an 11-5 straight up record in games it shoots better than 45.5% from the field.
- When Los Angeles’ opponents shoot greater than 43.2% from the field, it is 13-5 against the spread and 16-2 overall.
- The Lakers are knocking down 35.2% of their three-point shots this season, 1.5% lower than the 36.7% the Magic allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Los Angeles has an 11-6 record against the spread and a 13-4 record overall when the team connects on more than 36.7% of its three-point shots.
- Orlando is 13-8 against the spread and 11-10 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 35.2% from deep.
- The Magic are hitting 35.8% of their shots from deep, which is only 0.9 percentage points greater than the 34.9% the Lakers’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Orlando is 18-7-1 ATS and 12-14 overall when the team hits more than 34.9% of its three-point attempts.
- Los Angeles has a 15-10 ATS record and an 18-7 straight-up record this season when it connects on more than 35.8% of its three-point attempts.
- The Lakers connect on 10.7 three-pointers per game this season, 1.3 fewer made shots on average than the 12 per game the Magic allow.
- When Orlando makes more threes than its opponents, it is 13-5 against the spread and 10-8 overall. When Los Angeles is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 8-16 ATS and 11-13 straight up.
- The Lakers make the 27th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Magic allow the 25th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Lakers vs Magic Stat Rankings
|Lakers Rank||Lakers AVG||Magic AVG||Magic Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from