Central Division opponents square off when the Milwaukee Bucks (29-15) host the New York Knicks (23-22) at Fiserv Forum, starting at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, March 27, 2021. The Bucks are 10-point favorites in the game, the third matchup between the squads this season. The matchup’s over/under is set at 223.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of March 27, 2021, 7:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Knicks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 27
Rodions Kurucs: Out (Abdominal),
P.J. Tucker: Out (Calf),
Bobby Portis: Out (Health Protocols)
Reggie Bullock: Day To Day (Ankle),
Nerlens Noel: Day To Day (Shoulder),
Derrick Rose: Day To Day (Conditioning),
Elfrid Payton: Day To Day (Hamstring),
Julius Randle: Day To Day (Thigh)
|Spread Pick||Knicks (+10)|
|Total Pick||Under (223)|
|Prediction||Bucks 115, Knicks 106|
The model favors the Bucks by 8.8 points, just 1.2 less than the 10-point spread set by DraftKings.
In this matchup, the model projects a total (221.4 points) a little lower than the DraftKings over/under (223 points).
Bucks Key Players
Bucks Player Props
- Giannis Antetokounmpo’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 48.5, 2.3 greater than his season average of 46.2.
- Khris Middleton’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots higher than his season average of 2.3.
- Jrue Holiday’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals lower than his season average of 1.7.
Knicks Key Players
Knicks Player Props
- Julius Randle’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 44.5, 4.8 higher than his season average of 39.7.
- Reggie Bullock’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.6 shots less than his season average of 2.1.
- Nerlens Noel’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.5 blocks lower than his season average of 2.0.
- This season, the Bucks have a 48.6% shooting percentage from the field, which is 4.3% higher than the 44.3% of shots the Knicks’ opponents have knocked down.
- Milwaukee has a 17-16 record against the spread and a 23-10 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 44.3% from the field.
- New York’s record is 22-13 against the spread and 19-16 overall when its opponents make more than 48.6% of their shots from the field.
- The Knicks have shot at a 45.2% rate from the field this season, 0.2 percentage points less than the 45.4% shooting opponents of the Bucks have averaged.
- New York is 17-4 against the spread and 17-4 overall when it shoots higher than 45.4% from the field.
- When Milwaukee’s opponents shoot over 45.2% from the field, it is 15-4 against the spread and 19-0 overall.
- The Bucks shoot 39.3% from beyond the arc, 5.8% higher than the 33.5% the Knicks allow to opponents.
- Milwaukee is 15-16 against the spread and 22-9 overall when it shoots better than 33.5% from distance.
- New York is 23-11 against the spread while putting up a 22-12 straight-up record when its opponents shoot above 39.3% from three-point range.
- The Knicks’ three-point shooting percentage this season (37.5%) is 0.2 percentage points higher than opponents of the Bucks are averaging (37.3%).
- New York has a 16-6 ATS record and is 15-7 straight-up when the team makes more than 37.3% of its three-point attempts.
- Milwaukee has a 17-8 ATS record and a 22-3 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 37.5% from three-point range.
- The Bucks’ 14.8 made three-pointers per game this season is 4.1 more made shots on average than the 10.7 per game the Knicks give up.
- Milwaukee is 13-7 against the spread and 18-2 overall when it connects on more threes than its opponents, while New York is 12-14 ATS and 9-17 straight up in games when it is out-shot from distance.
- The Bucks make the fourth-most three-pointers in the league, while the Knicks allow the eighth-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Bucks vs Knicks Stat Rankings
|Bucks Rank||Bucks AVG||Knicks AVG||Knicks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from