The San Antonio Spurs (22-20) are just 3-point favorites as they attempt to stop a three-game home losing streak when they take on the Chicago Bulls (19-24) on Saturday, March 27, 2021 at AT&T Center. The contest airs at 8:30 PM ET on FS-SW. The matchup has a point total of 223.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of March 27, 2021, 7:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Spurs vs Bulls Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 27
Marquese Chriss: Out For Season (Leg),
Lonnie Walker IV: Day To Day (Wrist),
Keita Bates-Diop: Day To Day (Hamstring)
Zach LaVine: Day To Day (Ankle)
|Spread Pick||Spurs (-3)|
|Total Pick||Under (223.5)|
|Prediction||Spurs 113, Bulls 110|
The model projects the Spurs to win, just as DraftKings does, but the model favors them by slightly more points (3.7 to 3).
DraftKings and the model are extremely close in their point total projections for this contest, within 0.4 points of each other.
Spurs Key Players
Spurs Player Props
- DeMar DeRozan’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 30.5, 1.7 less than his season average of 32.2.
- Jakob Poeltl’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 18.5, 1.8 greater than his season average of 16.7.
- Patty Mills’ three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots lower than his season average of 2.7.
- Poeltl’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks lower than his season average of 1.6.
Bulls Key Players
Bulls Player Props
- Zach LaVine’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 27.5, 0.6 points lower than his season average of 28.1.
- Nikola Vucevic’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 36.5, 3.6 less than his season average of 40.1.
- LaVine’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, equal to his season average of 3.5.
- Thaddeus Young’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals higher than his season average of 1.4.
- This season, the Spurs have a 45.7% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.5% lower than the 47.2% of shots the Bulls’ opponents have hit.
- San Antonio is 11-0 against the spread and 10-1 overall when it shoots better than 47.2% from the field.
- Chicago’s record is 13-5 against the spread and 13-6 overall when its opponents make more than 45.7% of their shots from the field.
- The Bulls are shooting 47.9% from the field, 1.4% higher than the 46.5% the Spurs’ opponents have shot this season.
- Chicago has compiled a 17-8 record against the spread and a 13-13 straight up record in games it shoots better than 46.5% from the field.
- This season, San Antonio has an 18-8 record against the spread and a 17-9 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot higher than 47.9% from the field.
- The Spurs’ 36% three-point shooting percentage this season is only 1.4 percentage points higher than opponents of the Bulls have shot from deep (34.6%).
- San Antonio has collected a 15-8-1 record against the spread and a 14-10 straight-up record in games this season when the team makes more than 34.6% of its three-point attempts.
- Chicago has put up a 14-9 against the spread while going 15-9 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 36% from downtown.
- The Bulls shoot 37.6% from three-point distance this season. That’s -0.2 percentage points higher than the Spurs have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (37.8%).
- Chicago has a 16-7 ATS record and is 12-11 straight-up when the team hits more than 37.8% of its three-point attempts.
- San Antonio has a 19-5 ATS record and a 17-7 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 37.6% from three-point distance.
- The Spurs make 10.6 three-pointers per game this season, 2.2 fewer makes per game than the Bulls give up (12.8).
- When Chicago makes more threes than its opponents, it is 14-11 against the spread and 13-12 overall. When San Antonio is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 10-18-1 ATS and 10-19 straight up.
- The Spurs make the 28th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Bulls give up the third-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Spurs vs Bulls Stat Rankings
|Spurs Rank||Spurs AVG||Bulls AVG||Bulls Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from