Jayson Tatum leads the Boston Celtics (22-23) against the Oklahoma City Thunder (19-25) after putting up 34 points in a 122-114 win over the Bucks. The Thunder are 10-point underdogs in the game on Saturday, March 27, 2021, which starts at 9:00 PM ET on FS-OK. The point total in the matchup is set at 219.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of March 27, 2021, 7:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Celtics vs Thunder Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 27
Romeo Langford: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Tristan Thompson: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Semi Ojeleye: Out (Side)
Darius Bazley: Day To Day (Shoulder),
Josh Hall: Day To Day (Knee),
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: Day To Day (Foot)
|Spread Pick||Thunder (+10)|
|Total Pick||Over (219.5)|
|Prediction||Celtics 112, Thunder 109|
The model favors the Celtics by 2.5 points, a much smaller margin than the 10-point spread set by DraftKings. Take the Thunder to cover.
The DraftKings point total for this matchup is just 1.6 points lower than the model projection.
Celtics Key Players
Celtics Player Props
- Tatum’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 28.5, 3.5 points greater than his season average of 25.0.
- Marcus Smart’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 24.5, 3.1 greater than his season average of 21.4.
- Kemba Walker’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.4 shots lower than his season average of 2.9.
- Smart’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
Thunder Key Players
- The Celtics make 47% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.5 percentage points higher than the Thunder have allowed to their opponents (46.5%).
- In games Boston shoots higher than 46.5% from the field, it is 17-10 against the spread and 18-9 overall.
- Oklahoma City is 15-6-1 against the spread and 12-10 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 47% from the field.
- The Thunder’s 44.9% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the Celtics have allowed to their opponents.
- Oklahoma City has put together a 9-4 record against the spread and an 8-5 straight up record in games it shoots over 46.7% from the field.
- Boston is 11-4 against the spread and 10-5 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot above 44.9% from the field.
- The Celtics are knocking down 38% of their three-point shots this season, three% higher than the 35% the Thunder allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Boston is 19-9 against the spread and 20-8 overall when it shoots better than 35% from distance.
- Oklahoma City has put up a 21-11 against the spread while going 16-16 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 38% from deep.
- The Thunder shoot 35% from three-point distance this season. That’s only two percentage points lower than the Celtics have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (37%).
- Oklahoma City has a 12-4-1 ATS record and is 11-6 straight-up when the team hits more than 37% of its three-point attempts.
- Boston has a 10-10 ATS record and a 10-10 straight-up record this season when it connects on more than 35% of its three-point attempts.
- The Celtics make 13 three-pointers per game this season, just 0.1 more made shots on average than the 12.9 per game the Thunder give up.
- Boston is 14-8 against the spread and 14-8 overall when it connects on more three-pointers than its opponents, while Oklahoma City is 6-11-1 ATS and 4-14 straight up in games when it is out-shot from the three-point line.
- The Celtics rank 13th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Thunder allow the 13th-fewest made threes in the league.
Celtics vs Thunder Stat Rankings
|Celtics Rank||Celtics AVG||Thunder AVG||Thunder Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from