The Los Angeles Clippers (30-16) will try to build on a four-game winning streak when they host the Philadelphia 76ers (32-13) at 10:00 PM ET on Saturday, March 27, 2021 as 4-point favorites. The 76ers have also won four games in a row. The matchup’s point total is set at 223.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of March 27, 2021, 7:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Clippers vs 76ers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 27
Kawhi Leonard: Day To Day (Foot),
Rajon Rondo: Day To Day (Adductor),
Serge Ibaka: Out (Back),
Patrick Beverley: Out (Knee),
Marcus Morris Sr.: Day To Day (Calf)
Joel Embiid: Out (Knee)
|Spread Pick||76ers (+4)|
|Total Pick||Over (223.5)|
|Prediction||Clippers 114, 76ers 110|
The DraftKings line for this matchup is within 0.1 points of the model. Stay away from this one.
The DraftKings total for this game, 223.5 points, and the model’s projected total, 223.8 points, are only 0.3 points apart.
Clippers Key Players
Clippers Player Props
- Kawhi Leonard’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 37.5, 0.4 higher than his season average of 37.1.
- Paul George’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 49.5, 15.5 higher than his season average of 34.0.
- George’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 4.5, 1.2 shots higher than his season average of 3.3.
- Leonard’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals lower than his season average of 1.8.
76ers Key Players
76ers Player Props
- Ben Simmons’ PRA prop total for the contest is set at 29.5, 2.0 lower than his season average of 31.5.
- Danny Green’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, equal to his season average of 2.5.
- Matisse Thybulle’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals lower than his season average of 1.6.
- This season, the Clippers have a 48.2% shooting percentage from the field, which is 3.3% higher than the 44.9% of shots the 76ers’ opponents have hit.
- In games Los Angeles shoots better than 44.9% from the field, it is 23-11 against the spread and 26-8 overall.
- Philadelphia’s record is 22-11-1 against the spread and 27-7 overall when its opponents make more than 48.2% of their shots from the field.
- The 76ers have shot at a 48% clip from the field this season, 1.2 percentage points greater than the 46.8% shooting opponents of the Clippers have averaged.
- Philadelphia is 18-9 against the spread and 22-5 overall when it shoots better than 46.8% from the field.
- This season, Los Angeles has a 21-11 record against the spread and a 24-8 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot higher than 48% from the field.
- The Clippers’ 41.6% three-point shooting percentage this season is 5.4 percentage points higher than opponents of the 76ers have shot from beyond the arc (36.2%).
- Los Angeles has a 20-11 record against the spread and a 23-8 record overall when the team connects on more than 36.2% of its three-point attempts.
- Philadelphia is 25-10-1 against the spread while putting up a 26-10 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 41.6% from beyond the arc.
- The 76ers shoot 37% from three-point distance this season. That’s just 0.7 percentage points higher than the Clippers have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (36.3%).
- Philadelphia has a 15-4 ATS record and is 18-1 straight-up when the team hits more than 36.3% of its three-point attempts.
- Los Angeles has a 20-9 ATS record and a 23-6 straight-up record this season when it hits more than 37% of its three-point shots.
- The Clippers’ 14.4 made three-pointers per game this season is 3.5 more made shots on average than the 10.9 per game the 76ers give up.
- When Los Angeles makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 22-10 against the spread and 25-7 overall. When Philadelphia is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 13-11-1 ATS and 15-10 straight up.
- The 76ers make the 24th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Clippers give up the fifth-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Clippers vs 76ers Stat Rankings
|Clippers Rank||Clippers AVG||76ers AVG||76ers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from