De’Aaron Fox leads the Sacramento Kings (20-25) into a matchup with the Cleveland Cavaliers (17-28) after scoring 44 points in a 141-119 win over the Warriors. The Cavaliers are 7-point underdogs in the game on Saturday, March 27, 2021, which tips at 10:00 PM ET on NBCS-CA. The point total for the matchup is set at 221.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of March 27, 2021, 7:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Kings vs Cavaliers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 27
Marvin Bagley III: Out (Hand),
Jahmi’us Ramsey: Day To Day (Hamstring)
Collin Sexton: Out (Hamstring),
Taurean Prince: Out (Shoulder),
Kevin Love: Out (Calf),
Matthew Dellavedova: Out (Abdominal/Appendicitis)
|Spread Pick||Kings (-7)|
|Total Pick||Over (221.5)|
|Prediction||Kings 116, Cavaliers 109|
The DraftKings line for this matchup is within 0.1 points of the model. Stay away from this one.
The DraftKings point total for this matchup is just 3.4 points lower than the model projection.
Kings Key Players
|Marvin Bagley III||37||13.9||7.4||0.9||0.5||0.5||0.9|
Kings Player Props
- Fox’s assists prop over/under for the contest is posted at 8.5 assists, 1.2 assists greater than his season average of 7.3.
- Richaun Holmes’ PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 29.5, 4.7 greater than his season average of 24.8.
- Buddy Hield’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 5.5, 1.5 shots greater than his season average of 4.0.
- Holmes’ blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks lower than his season average of 1.6.
Cavaliers Key Players
|Larry Nance Jr.||28||9.8||7.0||3.1||1.8||0.6||1.2|
Cavaliers Player Props
- Jarrett Allen’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 28.5, 3.8 higher than his season average of 24.7.
- Cedi Osman’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 shots less than his season average of 1.8.
- Allen’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 blocks lower than his season average of 1.7.
- The Kings are shooting 48.3% from the field this season, 0.5 percentage points higher than the 47.8% the Cavaliers allow to opponents.
- In games Sacramento shoots better than 47.8% from the field, it is 10-12 against the spread and 11-11 overall.
- Cleveland is 15-10 against the spread and 15-10 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 48.3% from the field.
- The Cavaliers are shooting 45% from the field, four% lower than the 49% the Kings’ opponents have shot this season.
- Cleveland has compiled an 11-1 record against the spread and a 10-2 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 49% from the field.
- Sacramento is 8-2 against the spread and 8-2 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot higher than 45% from the field.
- The Kings’ 36.5% three-point shooting percentage this season is two percentage points lower than opponents of the Cavaliers have shot from deep (38.5%).
- Sacramento has put together an 8-7 record against the spread and a 9-6 straight-up record in games this season when the team connects on more than 38.5% of its three-point attempts.
- Cleveland is 15-6 against the spread while putting up a 14-7 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 36.5% from three-point range.
- The Cavaliers shoot 33.9% from three-point distance this season. That’s 5.3 percentage points lower than the Kings have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (39.2%).
- Cleveland is 11-3 ATS and 9-5 overall when the team makes more than 39.2% of its three-point attempts.
- Sacramento is 11-1 ATS and 11-1 overall in games it shoots above 33.9% from deep.
- The Kings knock down 12 three-pointers per game this season, 2.7 more makes per game than the Cavaliers allow (9.3).
- Sacramento has gone 15-5 against the spread and 14-6 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Cleveland makes fewer threes than its opponents, it is 7-22 ATS and 7-22 straight up.
- The Cavaliers rank last in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Kings give up the 15th-fewest made threes in the league.
Kings vs Cavaliers Stat Rankings
|Kings Rank||Kings AVG||Cavaliers AVG||Cavaliers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from