Donovan Mitchell leads the Utah Jazz (33-11) into a matchup against the Memphis Grizzlies (21-21) after scoring 35 points in a 117-114 win over the Grizzlies. The Grizzlies are 9.5-point underdogs in the game on Saturday, March 27, 2021, which tips off at 9:00 PM ET on SportsNet RM. The matchup has an over/under set at 230 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of March 27, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs Grizzlies Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 27
Udoka Azubuike: Out (Ankle)
Jaren Jackson Jr.: Out (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Jazz (-9.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (230)|
|Prediction||Jazz 119, Grizzlies 105|
The Jazz are the bet in this contest. They’re favored by 4.0 more points in the model than DraftKings (13.5 to 9.5).
In this matchup, the model projects a total (223.6 points) marginally lower than the DraftKings over/under (230 points).
Jazz Key Players
Jazz Player Props
- Mitchell’s PRA prop over/under for the matchup is posted at 35.5, 0.3 lower than his season average of 35.8.
- Mike Conley’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 24.5, 0.5 less than his season average of 25.0.
- Mitchell’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots higher than his season average of 3.4.
- Conley’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals higher than his season average of 1.4.
Grizzlies Key Players
Grizzlies Player Props
- Ja Morant’s points prop total for the game is set at 17.5, 2.0 points less than his season average of 19.5.
- Jonas Valanciunas’ rebounding prop over/under for the game is listed at 12.5 boards, equal to his season average of 12.5.
- Grayson Allen’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.6 shots lower than his season average of 2.1.
- Brandon Clarke’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.7 blocks higher than his season average of 0.8.
- The Jazz are shooting 46.7% from the field this season, 0.1 percentage points lower than the 46.8% the Grizzlies allow to opponents.
- Utah is 17-3 against the spread and 19-1 overall when it shoots higher than 46.8% from the field.
- Memphis’ record is 18-4-1 against the spread and 15-8 overall when its opponents make more than 46.7% of their shots from the field.
- The Grizzlies have shot at a 46.2% rate from the field this season, 1.2 percentage points above the 45% shooting opponents of the Jazz have averaged.
- Memphis has compiled a 19-6 record against the spread and a 17-8 straight up record in games it shoots better than 45% from the field.
- When Utah’s opponents shoot greater than 46.2% from the field, it is 25-3-1 against the spread and 28-1 overall.
- The Jazz shoot 39.6% from three-point range, 2.5% higher than the 37.1% the Grizzlies allow to opponents.
- Utah has collected a 21-5-1 record against the spread and a 23-4 straight-up record in games this season when the team makes more than 37.1% of its three-point shots.
- Memphis has put up a 17-5-1 against the spread while going 14-9 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 39.6% from downtown.
- The Grizzlies shoot 35% from beyond the arc this season. That’s 0.2 percentage points lower than the Jazz have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (35.2%).
- Memphis is 14-5 ATS and 11-8 overall when the team makes more than 35.2% of its three-point attempts.
- Utah has a 19-3-1 ATS record and a 21-2 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 35% from three-point distance.
- The Jazz make 16.9 three-pointers per game this season, 6.4 more made shots on average than the 10.5 per game the Grizzlies allow.
- When Utah makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 27-8-1 against the spread and 29-7 overall. When Memphis is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 12-14 ATS and 11-15 straight up.
- The Jazz make the most three-pointers in the league, while the Grizzlies allow the 19th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Jazz vs Grizzlies Stat Rankings
|Jazz Rank||Jazz AVG||Grizzlies AVG||Grizzlies Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from