The Brooklyn Nets (30-15) square off against the Detroit Pistons (12-31) as 5.5-point favorites on Friday, March 26, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET on FS-DET. The over/under in the matchup is 226.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of March 26, 2021, 7:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nets vs Pistons Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 26
Kevin Durant: Out (Hamstring),
Kyrie Irving: Out (Personal),
Spencer Dinwiddie: Out For Season (ACL),
James Harden: Day To Day (Neck),
Landry Shamet: Out (Ankle)
Jahlil Okafor: Out (Knee),
Rodney McGruder: Day To Day (Elbow),
Killian Hayes: Out (Hip),
Hamidou Diallo: Out (Groin)
|Spread Pick||Pistons (+5.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (226)|
|Prediction||Nets 115, Pistons 111|
The model and DraftKings both have the Nets taking home the win, but the model has them winning by slightly less (4.3 points). Lean towards taking the Pistons.
The DraftKings total for this game, 226 points, and the model’s projected total, 226.4 points, are only 0.4 points apart.
Nets Key Players
Pistons Key Players
Pistons Player Props
- Mason Plumlee’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 27.5 combined points, rebounds, and assists, 4.0 greater than his season average of 23.5.
- Jerami Grant’s points prop total for the game is set at 24.5, 1.1 points greater than his season average of 23.4.
- Wayne Ellington’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots less than his season average of 2.7.
- Isaiah Stewart’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.4 blocks higher than his season average of 1.1.
- The Nets are shooting 49.6% from the field this season, 1.9 percentage points higher than the 47.7% the Pistons allow to opponents.
- In games Brooklyn shoots higher than 47.7% from the field, it is 18-13 against the spread and 25-6 overall.
- Detroit has a 16-10-1 record against the spread and an 11-18 record overall when allowing its opponents to hit more than 49.6% of their shots from the field.
- The Pistons have shot at a 44.4% clip from the field this season, 2.1 percentage points below the 46.5% shooting opponents of the Nets have averaged.
- Detroit is 10-3 against the spread and 7-7 overall when it shoots higher than 46.5% from the field.
- Brooklyn is 9-4 against the spread and 11-2 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot over 44.4% from the field.
- The Nets’ 39.2% three-point shooting percentage this season is two percentage points higher than opponents of the Pistons have shot from beyond the arc (37.2%).
- Brooklyn is 18-8 against the spread and 22-4 overall when it shoots better than 37.2% from distance.
- Detroit has put up a 12-9-1 against the spread while going 10-14 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 39.2% from deep.
- The Pistons are knocking down 34.9% of their shots from three-point distance, which is 1.7 percentage points fewer than the 36.6% the Nets’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Detroit is 14-4 ATS and 9-10 overall when the team hits more than 36.6% of its three-point attempts.
- Brooklyn is 12-8 ATS and 16-4 overall in games it shoots above 34.9% from deep.
- The Nets’ 14.4 made three-pointers per game this season is 2.1 more made shots on average than the 12.3 per game the Pistons allow.
- Brooklyn has gone 15-12 against the spread and 19-8 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Detroit makes fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 5-10-1 ATS and 2-14 straight up.
- The Pistons are the 20th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Nets give up the 20th-fewest makes from deep.
Nets vs Pistons Stat Rankings
|Nets Rank||Nets AVG||Pistons AVG||Pistons Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from