The Phoenix Suns (29-14) visit the Toronto Raptors (18-26) in a matchup of Pacific Division teams at Amalie Arena, tipping off at 7:30 PM ET on Friday, March 26, 2021. The Suns are 4.5-point favorites in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has an over/under set at 224 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of March 26, 2021, 7:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Suns vs Raptors Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 26
Abdel Nader: Out (Knee)
Patrick McCaw: Out (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Raptors (+4.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (224)|
|Prediction||Suns 114, Raptors 110|
The model and DraftKings both have the Suns taking home the win, but the model has them winning by slightly less (3.9 points). Lean towards taking the Raptors.
The model’s predicted total (223.1 points) and the DraftKings set total (224 points) are virtually the same for this contest.
Suns Key Players
Suns Player Props
- Devin Booker’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 33.5, 0.3 lower than his season average of 33.8.
- Deandre Ayton’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 27.5, 0.4 higher than his season average of 27.1.
- Jae Crowder’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, equal to his season average of 2.5.
- Ayton’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.4 blocks higher than his season average of 1.1.
Raptors Key Players
|Gary Trent Jr.||41||15.0||2.2||1.4||0.9||0.1||3.0|
Raptors Player Props
- Fred VanVleet’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 19.5, 0.6 points lower than his season average of 20.1.
- Kyle Lowry’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 29.5, 0.9 less than his season average of 30.4.
- VanVleet’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots greater than his season average of 3.4.
- VanVleet’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals less than his season average of 1.8.
- The Suns are shooting 48.9% from the field this season, three percentage points higher than the 45.9% the Raptors allow to opponents.
- In games Phoenix shoots higher than 45.9% from the field, it is 25-7-1 against the spread and 26-7 overall.
- Toronto is 18-16 against the spread and 17-17 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 48.9% from the field.
- The Raptors are shooting 44.8% from the field, one% lower than the 45.8% the Suns’ opponents have shot this season.
- Toronto has compiled a 13-5 record against the spread and an 11-7 straight up record in games it shoots better than 45.8% from the field.
- This season, Phoenix has a 14-3-1 record against the spread and a 15-3 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot higher than 44.8% from the field.
- The Suns are knocking down 38.2% of their three-point shots this season, 0.5% higher than the 37.7% the Raptors allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Phoenix has assembled a 17-5 record against the spread and a 17-5 straight-up record in games this season when the team makes more than 37.7% of its three-point attempts.
- Toronto is 17-5 against the spread while putting up a 14-8 straight-up record when its opponents shoot above 38.2% from downtown.
- The Raptors are hitting 38% of their shots from beyond the arc, which is only 3.6 percentage points greater than the 34.4% the Suns’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Toronto is 16-10 against the spread and 14-12 overall when shooting above 34.4% as a team from three-point range.
- Phoenix is 19-6-1 ATS and 20-6 overall in games it shoots over 38% from deep.
- The Suns’ 13.1 made three-pointers per game this season is 2.4 fewer made shots on average than the 15.5 per game the Raptors allow.
- When Toronto makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 17-7 against the spread and 15-9 overall. When Phoenix is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 6-7-1 ATS and 7-7 straight up.
- The Raptors rank third in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Suns give up the second-fewest made threes in the league.
Suns vs Raptors Stat Rankings
|Suns Rank||Suns AVG||Raptors AVG||Raptors Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from