The Portland Trail Blazers (26-18) visit the Orlando Magic (15-29) as heavy, 11.5-point favorites after CJ McCollum racked up 35 points in the Trail Blazers’ 125-122 victory over the Heat. The game airs on FS-FL at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, March 26, 2021. The point total is set at 219 for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of March 26, 2021, 7:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Trail Blazers vs Magic Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 26
Jusuf Nurkic: Out (Wrist),
Zach Collins: Out (Ankle)
Jonathan Isaac: Out For Season (Knee),
Gary Harris: Out (Thigh),
Cole Anthony: Out (Rib),
Markelle Fultz: Out For Season (Knee),
Terrence Ross: Day To Day (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Magic (+11.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (219)|
|Prediction||Trail Blazers 113, Magic 110|
The model favors the Trail Blazers by 2.7 points, a much smaller margin than the 11.5-point spread set by DraftKings. Take the Magic to cover.
The model projects a total 3.9 points higher than the one set by DraftKings for this matchup.
Trail Blazers Key Players
Trail Blazers Player Props
- Damian Lillard’s assists prop over/under for the game is set at 7.5 assists, 0.2 lower than his season average of 7.7.
- Enes Kanter’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 24.5, 0.7 less than his season average of 25.2.
- McCollum’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 1.0 shot less than his season average of 4.5.
- Robert Covington’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 blocks higher than his season average of 1.2.
Magic Key Players
|Wendell Carter Jr.||32||10.9||7.8||2.2||0.6||0.8||0.3|
|Otto Porter Jr.||25||9.9||5.6||2.0||0.5||0.2||1.5|
Magic Player Props
- Michael Carter-Williams’ PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 16.5, 1.2 lower than his season average of 17.7.
- The Trail Blazers are shooting 44.5% from the field this season, 2.3 percentage points lower than the 46.8% the Magic allow to opponents.
- In games Portland shoots better than 46.8% from the field, it is 10-5 against the spread and 13-2 overall.
- Orlando has an 8-4 record against the spread and a 7-5 record overall when allowing its opponents to make more than 44.5% of their shots from the field.
- The Magic are shooting 43.2% from the field, five% lower than the 48.2% the Trail Blazers’ opponents have shot this season.
- Orlando is 8-0 against the spread and 7-1 overall when it shoots higher than 48.2% from the field.
- When Portland’s opponents shoot higher than 43.2% from the field, it is 8-1 against the spread and 6-3 overall.
- The Trail Blazers’ 38% three-point shooting percentage this season is just 1.5 percentage points higher than opponents of the Magic have shot from beyond the arc (36.5%).
- Portland has put together a 17-7 record against the spread and a 20-4 straight-up record in games this season when the team makes more than 36.5% of its three-point attempts.
- Orlando is 17-10 against the spread while putting together a 13-14 straight-up record when its opponents shoot above 38% from three-point range.
- The Magic shoot 35.6% from three-point distance this season. That’s only 2.2 percentage points lower than the Trail Blazers have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (37.8%).
- Orlando has a 12-3 ATS record and is 8-7 straight-up when the team hits more than 37.8% of its three-point attempts.
- Portland is 12-6 ATS and 12-6 overall in games it shoots over 35.6% from deep.
- The Trail Blazers knock down 16.3 three-pointers per game this season, 4.3 more made shots on average than the 12 per game the Magic allow.
- Portland is 19-14 against the spread and 23-10 overall when it hit more three-pointers than its opponents, while Orlando is 8-16-1 ATS and 5-20 straight up in games when it is out-shot from deep.
- The Trail Blazers make the second-most three-pointers in the league, while the Magic give up the 25th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Trail Blazers vs Magic Stat Rankings
|Trail Blazers Rank||Trail Blazers AVG||Magic AVG||Magic Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from