The Milwaukee Bucks (29-14) are favored (by 5.5 points) to extend a four-game home win streak when they host the Boston Celtics (21-23) on Friday, March 26, 2021 at 7:30 PM ET. The point total is set at 233 in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of March 26, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Celtics Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 26
Bryn Forbes: Day To Day (Toe),
Rodions Kurucs: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
P.J. Tucker: Day To Day (Calf)
Romeo Langford: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Tristan Thompson: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Semi Ojeleye: Out (Hip)
|Spread Pick||Bucks (-5.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (233)|
|Prediction||Bucks 118, Celtics 110|
Both FanDuel and the model expect the Bucks to walk away with the victory, but the model spread (7.9) is 2.4 points further in their direction.
The FanDuel point total for this game is just 4.8 points highter than the model projection.
Bucks Key Players
Bucks Player Props
- Giannis Antetokounmpo’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 46.5, 0.1 less than his season average of 46.6.
- Khris Middleton’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots greater than his season average of 2.2.
- Jrue Holiday’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals less than his season average of 1.8.
Celtics Key Players
Celtics Player Props
- Jayson Tatum’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 35.5, 0.4 lower than his season average of 35.9.
- Marcus Smart’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 21.5, 0.6 higher than his season average of 20.9.
- Smart’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
- The Bucks make 48.7% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.9 percentage points higher than the Celtics have allowed to their opponents (46.8%).
- Milwaukee has a 16-11 record against the spread and a 21-6 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 46.8% from the field.
- Boston is 14-14 against the spread and 15-13 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 48.7% from the field.
- The Celtics’ 47% shooting percentage from the field this season is 1.6 percentage points higher than the Bucks have allowed to their opponents (45.4%).
- This season, Boston has an 18-12 record against the spread and a 19-11 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 45.4% from the field.
- Milwaukee is 18-8 against the spread and 24-2 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot over 47% from the field.
- The Bucks are hitting 39.2% of their three-point shots this season, 2.3% higher than the 36.9% the Celtics allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Milwaukee has collected a 14-12 record against the spread and a 20-6 straight-up record in games this season when the team makes more than 36.9% of its three-point shots.
- Boston has put up a 14-13 against the spread while going 14-13 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 39.2% from deep.
- The Celtics shoot 37.7% from three-point distance this season. That’s only 0.6 percentage points higher than the Bucks have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (37.1%).
- Boston is 17-8 ATS and 18-7 overall when the team hits more than 37.1% of its three-point attempts.
- Milwaukee has a 17-8 ATS record and a 22-3 straight-up record this season when it hits more than 37.7% of its three-point attempts.
- The Bucks knock down 14.7 three-pointers per game this season, 1.9 more makes per game than the Celtics allow (12.8).
- Milwaukee is 13-7 against the spread and 18-2 overall when it connects on more threes than its opponents, while Boston is 7-13 ATS and 8-12 straight up in games when it is out-shot from deep.
- The Celtics are the 15th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Bucks allow the 26th-fewest makes from deep.
Bucks vs Celtics Stat Rankings
|Bucks Rank||Bucks AVG||Celtics AVG||Celtics Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from