The Dallas Mavericks (23-19) play the Indiana Pacers (20-23) as 4.5-point favorites on Friday, March 26, 2021 at 8:30 PM ET on FS-SW. The matchup has a point total of 227.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of March 26, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Mavericks vs Pacers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 26
Tyrell Terry: Day To Day (Personal),
JJ Redick: Out (Heel),
Willie Cauley-Stein: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
T.J. Warren: Out For Season (Foot)
|Spread Pick||Mavericks (-4.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (227)|
|Prediction||Mavericks 115, Pacers 110|
The model projects the Mavericks to win, just as FanDuel does, but the model favors them by slightly more points (5.3 to 4.5).
The model predicts a total 2.1 points lower than the one set by FanDuel for this game.
Mavericks Key Players
|Tim Hardaway Jr.||41||16.5||3.4||1.7||0.5||0.1||3.0|
Mavericks Player Props
- Luka Doncic’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 27.5, 1.1 points less than his season average of 28.6.
- Kristaps Porzingis’ rebounding prop over/under for the game is listed at 8.5 rebounds, 0.1 rebounds lower than his season average of 8.6.
- Tim Hardaway Jr.’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.5 shots less than his season average of 3.0.
- Porzingis’ blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks lower than his season average of 1.6.
Pacers Key Players
Pacers Player Props
- Malcolm Brogdon’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 29.5, 2.6 less than his season average of 32.1.
- T.J. McConnell’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 16.5, 0.8 less than his season average of 17.3.
- Myles Turner’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.9 blocks lower than his season average of 3.4.
- The Mavericks are shooting 47.2% from the field this season, 0.1 percentage points higher than the 47.1% the Pacers allow to opponents.
- Dallas has a 14-9 record against the spread and a 17-6 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 47.1% from the field.
- Indiana’s record is 13-9 against the spread and 14-8 overall when its opponents make more than 47.2% of their shots from the field.
- The Pacers’ 47.2% shooting percentage from the field this season is 1.3 percentage points higher than the Mavericks have given up to their opponents (45.9%).
- This season, Indiana has a 15-10 record against the spread and an 18-7 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 45.9% from the field.
- When Dallas’ opponents shoot greater than 47.2% from the field, it is 17-9 against the spread and 18-8 overall.
- The Mavericks shoot 36.3% from deep, two% lower than the 38.3% the Pacers allow to opponents.
- Dallas is 9-7 against the spread and 11-5 overall when it shoots better than 38.3% from distance.
- Indiana is 10-7 against the spread and 10-7 overall when its opponents shoot better than 36.3% from deep.
- The Pacers are making 36.2% of their shots from three-point distance, which is 0.8 percentage points fewer than the 37% the Mavericks’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Indiana is 11-8 ATS and 12-7 overall when the team makes more than 37% of its three-point attempts.
- Dallas has a 13-3 ATS record and a 14-2 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 36.2% from three-point distance.
- The Mavericks connect on 13.7 three-pointers per game this season, 1.3 more makes per game than the Pacers allow (12.4).
- When Dallas makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 15-4 against the spread and 16-3 overall. When Indiana is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 7-13 ATS and 9-11 straight up.
- The Pacers are the 19th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Mavericks give up the 24th-fewest makes from deep.
Mavericks vs Pacers Stat Rankings
|Mavericks Rank||Mavericks AVG||Pacers AVG||Pacers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from