The Memphis Grizzlies (21-20) will look to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the Utah Jazz (32-11) at 9:00 PM ET on Friday, March 26, 2021 as 10-point underdogs. The Jazz have also won three games in a row. The over/under in the matchup is 226.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of March 25, 2021, 9:25 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs Grizzlies Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 26
Udoka Azubuike: Out (Ankle)
Jaren Jackson Jr.: Out (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Jazz (-10)|
|Total Pick||Under (226.5)|
|Prediction||Jazz 119, Grizzlies 105|
The Jazz are the bet in this game. They’re favored by 3.5 more points in the model than William Hill (13.5 to 10).
The model projects a total 2.9 points lower than the one set by William Hill for this game.
Jazz Key Players
Jazz Player Props
- Donovan Mitchell’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 34.5, 1.0 lower than his season average of 35.5.
- Rudy Gobert’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is posted at 12.5 rebounds, 0.9 rebounds lower than his season average of 13.4.
- Gobert’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.5 blocks lower than his season average of 3.0.
Grizzlies Key Players
Grizzlies Player Props
- Ja Morant’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 29.5, 0.4 less than his season average of 29.9.
- Jonas Valanciunas’ PRA prop total for the contest is set at 28.5, 1.5 less than his season average of 30.0.
- Grayson Allen’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.5 shots lower than his season average of 2.0.
- De’Anthony Melton’s steals prop total for the game is set at 0.5, 0.8 steals lower than his season average of 1.3.
- The Jazz are shooting 46.7% from the field this season, 0.1 percentage points lower than the 46.8% the Grizzlies allow to opponents.
- Utah has a 17-3 record against the spread and a 19-1 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 46.8% from the field.
- Memphis is 17-4-1 against the spread and 15-7 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 46.7% from the field.
- The Grizzlies’ 46.2% shooting percentage from the field this season is 1.2 percentage points higher than the Jazz have given up to their opponents (45%).
- Memphis has compiled an 18-6 record against the spread and a 17-7 straight up record in games it shoots better than 45% from the field.
- This season, Utah has a 25-2-1 record against the spread and a 27-1 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot above 46.2% from the field.
- The Jazz shoot 39.7% from three-point range, 2.6% higher than the 37.1% the Grizzlies allow to opponents.
- Utah has assembled a 21-5-1 record against the spread and a 23-4 straight-up record in games this season when the team makes more than 37.1% of its three-point attempts.
- Memphis has put up a 16-5-1 against the spread while going 14-8 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 39.7% from deep.
- The Grizzlies shoot 34.8% from three-point distance this season. That’s 0.3 percentage points lower than the Jazz have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (35.1%).
- Memphis is 13-5 ATS and 11-7 overall when the team makes more than 35.1% of its three-point attempts.
- Utah is 19-3-1 ATS and 21-2 overall in games it shoots over 34.8% from deep.
- The Jazz make 17 three-pointers per game this season, 6.5 more makes per game than the Grizzlies allow (10.5).
- Utah is 27-8-1 against the spread and 29-7 overall when it makes more threes than its opponents, while Memphis is 12-14 ATS and 11-15 straight up in games when it is out-shot from the three-point line.
- The Grizzlies are the 29th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Jazz give up the fewest makes from deep.
Jazz vs Grizzlies Stat Rankings
|Jazz Rank||Jazz AVG||Grizzlies AVG||Grizzlies Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from