Julius Randle leads the New York Knicks (22-22) into a matchup with the Washington Wizards (15-27) after scoring 37 points in a 131-113 win over the Wizards. The Knicks are 2.5-point favorites in the matchup on Thursday, March 25, 2021, which starts at 7:30 PM ET on MSG. The over/under for the matchup is set at 227.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of March 25, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Knicks vs Wizards Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 25
Austin Rivers: Day To Day (Personal)
Davis Bertans: Out (Calf),
Ish Smith: Out (Quad),
Thomas Bryant: Out For Season (Left knee)
|Spread Pick||Knicks (-2.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (227)|
|Prediction||Knicks 115, Wizards 107|
The Knicks are the bet in this game. They’re favored by 5.7 more points in the model than DraftKings (8.2 to 2.5).
The model projects a total 4.3 points lower than the one set by DraftKings for this matchup.
Knicks Key Players
Wizards Key Players
- The Knicks are shooting 45.4% from the field this season, 2.3 percentage points lower than the 47.7% the Wizards allow to opponents.
- New York has a 15-3 record against the spread and a 15-3 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 47.7% from the field.
- Washington has an 8-6 record against the spread and a 7-8 record overall when allowing its opponents to make more than 45.4% of their shots from the field.
- The Wizards are shooting 46.5% from the field, 2.2% higher than the 44.3% the Knicks’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Washington has a 17-12 record against the spread and an 11-18 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 44.3% from the field.
- When New York’s opponents shoot higher than 46.5% from the field, it is 19-8 against the spread and 17-10 overall.
- The Knicks shoot 37.7% from beyond the arc, 0.9% lower than the 38.6% the Wizards allow to opponents.
- New York has put together a 16-4 record against the spread and a 15-5 straight-up record in games this season when the team knocks down more than 38.6% of its three-point attempts.
- Washington is 14-8 against the spread and 10-12 overall when its opponents shoot better than 37.7% from deep.
- The Wizards’ three-point shooting percentage this season (34.5%) is -0.9 percentage points lower than opponents of the Knicks are averaging (33.6%).
- Washington has a 14-9 ATS record and is 10-13 straight-up when the team makes more than 33.6% of its three-point attempts.
- New York has a 16-8 ATS record and a 16-8 straight-up record this season when it knocks down more than 34.5% of its three-point shots.
- The Knicks make 10.8 three-pointers per game this season, just 0.1 fewer made shots on average than the 10.9 per game the Wizards give up.
- When Washington makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 6-4 against the spread and 5-5 overall. When New York is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 11-14 ATS and 8-17 straight up.
- The Knicks rank 26th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Wizards allow the 23rd-fewest made threes in the league.
Knicks vs Wizards Stat Rankings
|Knicks Rank||Knicks AVG||Wizards AVG||Wizards Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from