The Los Angeles Clippers (29-16) are 6.5-point favorites as they try to continue a three-game winning streak when they visit the San Antonio Spurs (22-19) on Thursday, March 25, 2021 at AT&T Center. The game airs at 8:30 PM ET on FS-SW. The matchup has an over/under of 221.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of March 25, 2021, 12:25 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Clippers vs Spurs Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 25
Serge Ibaka: Out (Back),
Patrick Beverley: Out (Knee)
Rudy Gay: Out (Foot),
Lonnie Walker IV: Out (Wrist),
Keita Bates-Diop: Out (Hamstring),
LaMarcus Aldridge: Out (Not With Team)
|Spread Pick||Spurs (+6.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (221.5)|
|Prediction||Clippers 112, Spurs 110|
The spread for this game suggested by the model (2.5 points) is considerably less than the 6.5-point edge William Hill gives to the Clippers, though the data still has them as the favorite. Put your money on the Spurs to cover.
The William Hill total for this game, 221.5 points, and the model’s projected total, 222.1 points, are only 0.6 points apart.
Clippers Key Players
Spurs Key Players
- The Clippers make 48.5% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.8 percentage points higher than the Spurs have allowed to their opponents (46.7%).
- Los Angeles is 22-7 against the spread and 25-4 overall when it shoots higher than 46.7% from the field.
- San Antonio is 18-8 against the spread and 17-9 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 48.5% from the field.
- The Spurs’ 45.8% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the Clippers have given up to their opponents.
- San Antonio is 12-2 against the spread and 11-3 overall when it shoots higher than 47% from the field.
- Los Angeles is 13-6 against the spread and 15-4 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot over 45.8% from the field.
- The Clippers shoot 41.6% from three-point range, 3.8% higher than the 37.8% the Spurs allow to opponents.
- Los Angeles is 19-11 against the spread and 22-8 overall when it shoots better than 37.8% from distance.
- San Antonio is 19-10 against the spread and 18-11 overall when its opponents shoot better than 41.6% from deep.
- The Spurs shoot 36% from three-point distance this season. That’s just 0.3 percentage points lower than the Clippers have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (36.3%).
- San Antonio is 14-5-1 against the spread and 13-7 overall when shooting over 36.3% as a team from three-point range.
- Los Angeles has a 17-8 ATS record and a 19-6 straight-up record this season when it knocks down more than 36% of its three-point shots.
- The Clippers’ 14.4 made three-pointers per game this season is 3.7 more made shots on average than the 10.7 per game the Spurs allow.
- Los Angeles has gone 21-10 against the spread and 24-7 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When San Antonio hits fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 10-17-1 ATS and 10-18 straight up.
- The Clippers are the fifth-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Spurs give up the 17th-fewest makes from deep.
Clippers vs Spurs Stat Rankings
|Clippers Rank||Clippers AVG||Spurs AVG||Spurs Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from