The Sacramento Kings (19-25) host the Golden State Warriors (22-22) as 2.5-point favorites after De’Aaron Fox racked up 37 points in the Kings’ 110-108 victory over the Hawks. The matchup airs on NBCS-CA at 10:00 PM ET on Thursday, March 25, 2021. The over/under is 223 in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of March 24, 2021, 5:55 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Kings vs Warriors Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 25
Marvin Bagley III: Out (Hand),
Jahmi’us Ramsey: Out (Hamstring)
Klay Thompson: Out For Season (Right Achilles),
Marquese Chriss: Out For Season (Leg),
Stephen Curry: Out (Tailbone)
|Spread Pick||Warriors (+2.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (223)|
|Prediction||Warriors 116, Kings 115|
The model leans slightly toward betting on the Warriors in this one. The data favors them while William Hill has the Kings favored, but the difference between the two is only 2.8 points.
The model projects a total 6.7 points higher than the one set by William Hill for this matchup.
Kings Key Players
|Marvin Bagley III||37||13.9||7.4||0.9||0.5||0.5||0.9|
Warriors Key Players
|Kelly Oubre Jr.||42||15.1||5.9||1.4||1.1||0.8||1.6|
- This season, the Kings have a 48.1% shooting percentage from the field, which is 3.5% higher than the 44.6% of shots the Warriors’ opponents have hit.
- Sacramento is 17-18 against the spread and 16-19 overall when it shoots higher than 44.6% from the field.
- Golden State’s record is 19-16 against the spread and 19-16 overall when its opponents make more than 48.1% of their shots from the field.
- The Warriors’ 46.1% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the Kings have given up to their opponents.
- Golden State is 13-1 against the spread and 12-2 overall when it shoots better than 48.9% from the field.
- This season, Sacramento has a 10-2 record against the spread and a 10-2 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot higher than 46.1% from the field.
- The Kings’ 36.1% three-point shooting percentage this season is only 0.6 percentage points lower than opponents of the Warriors have shot from beyond the arc (36.7%).
- Sacramento has a 9-8 record against the spread and a 9-8 record overall when the team hits more than 36.7% of its three-point attempts.
- Golden State is 14-9 against the spread while putting up a 14-9 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 36.1% from three-point range.
- The Warriors shoot 36.5% from three-point distance this season. That’s just 2.4 percentage points lower than the Kings have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (38.9%).
- Golden State has a 13-3 ATS record and is 13-3 straight-up when the team hits more than 38.9% of its three-point attempts.
- Sacramento has a 14-4 ATS record and a 13-5 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 36.5% from three-point distance.
- The Kings’ 11.9 made three-pointers per game this season is 1.8 fewer made shots on average than the 13.7 per game the Warriors give up.
- Golden State has gone 16-10 against the spread and 18-8 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Sacramento makes fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 4-17 ATS and 2-19 straight up.
- The Kings rank 22nd in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Warriors allow the 18th-fewest made threes in the league.
Kings vs Warriors Stat Rankings
|Kings Rank||Kings AVG||Warriors AVG||Warriors Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from