The Philadelphia 76ers (31-13) are favored (-4.5) to extend a three-game win streak when they visit the Los Angeles Lakers (28-16) at 10:00 PM ET on Thursday, March 25, 2021 at Staples Center. The matchup airs on TNT. The matchup has a point total of 211.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of March 25, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Lakers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 25
Seth Curry: Day To Day (Ankle),
Danny Green: Day To Day (Hip),
Joel Embiid: Out (Knee)
Anthony Davis: Out (Achilles),
LeBron James: Out (Ankle),
Jared Dudley: Out (Knee),
Marc Gasol: Day To Day (Conditioning)
|Spread Pick||Lakers (+4.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (211.5)|
|Prediction||Lakers 111, 76ers 110|
The data strongly suggests betting on the Lakers in this one. The model favors them while FanDuel has the 76ers favored and the difference between the two is 5.4 points.
The model projects a total (221.3 points) much higher than the one set by FanDuel for this matchup (211.5 points). Take the over.
76ers Key Players
Lakers Key Players
- This season, the 76ers have a 47.9% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.4% higher than the 45.5% of shots the Lakers’ opponents have made.
- In games Philadelphia shoots higher than 45.5% from the field, it is 19-10-1 against the spread and 25-5 overall.
- Los Angeles is 15-14 against the spread and 21-8 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 47.9% from the field.
- The Lakers are shooting 48.2% from the field, 3.3% higher than the 44.9% the 76ers’ opponents have shot this season.
- Los Angeles is 18-14 against the spread and 22-10 overall when it shoots better than 44.9% from the field.
- Philadelphia is 21-11-1 against the spread and 26-7 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot over 48.2% from the field.
- The 76ers’ 37% three-point shooting percentage this season is only 1.9 percentage points higher than opponents of the Lakers have shot from deep (35.1%).
- Philadelphia has put together a 16-4-1 record against the spread and a 19-2 straight-up record in games this season when the team knocks down more than 35.1% of its three-point shots.
- Los Angeles is 14-12 against the spread while putting up a 17-9 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 37% from three-point range.
- The Lakers’ three-point shooting percentage this season (35.4%) is just 0.8 percentage points lower than opponents of the 76ers are averaging (36.2%).
- Los Angeles is 11-6 ATS and 13-4 overall when the team hits more than 36.2% of its three-point attempts.
- Philadelphia has a 14-5 ATS record and a 16-3 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 35.4% from three-point distance.
- The 76ers’ 10.7 made three-pointers per game this season are just 0.1 fewer made shots on average than the 10.8 per game the Lakers allow.
- Los Angeles is 11-8 against the spread and 16-3 overall when it connects on more three-pointers than its opponents, while Philadelphia is 12-12-1 ATS and 15-10 straight up in games when it is out-shot from distance.
- The 76ers are the 27th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Lakers give up the fourth-fewest makes from deep.
76ers vs Lakers Stat Rankings
|76ers Rank||76ers AVG||Lakers AVG||Lakers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from