The Indiana Pacers (19-23) are 6-point favorites as they look to end a six-game home losing streak when they square off against the Detroit Pistons (12-30) on Wednesday, March 24, 2021 at Bankers Life Fieldhouse. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on FS-IN. The point total for the matchup is set at 218.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of March 24, 2021, 10:25 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Pacers vs Pistons Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 24
Myles Turner: Day To Day (Ankle),
T.J. Warren: Out (Foot),
Malcolm Brogdon: Day To Day (Back)
Jahlil Okafor: Out (Knee),
Rodney McGruder: Out (Elbow),
Killian Hayes: Out (Hip),
Hamidou Diallo: Out (Groin),
Wayne Ellington: Day To Day (Adductor)
|Spread Pick||Pacers (-6)|
|Total Pick||Over (218.5)|
|Prediction||Pacers 114, Pistons 108|
The model projects the Pacers to win, just as William Hill does, but the model favors them by a small margin more (6.6 to 6).
The model predicts a total 3.6 points higher than the one set by William Hill for this matchup.
Pacers Key Players
Pistons Key Players
- This season, the Pacers have a 47.2% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.6% lower than the 47.8% of shots the Pistons’ opponents have hit.
- Indiana is 14-9 against the spread and 16-7 overall when it shoots higher than 47.8% from the field.
- Detroit’s record is 11-8-1 against the spread and 9-12 overall when its opponents make more than 47.2% of their shots from the field.
- The Pistons have shot at a 44.2% rate from the field this season, 2.7 percentage points fewer than the 46.9% shooting opponents of the Pacers have averaged.
- Detroit has compiled an 8-3-1 record against the spread and a 6-6 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 46.9% from the field.
- This season, Indiana has an 8-4 record against the spread and an 8-4 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot over 44.2% from the field.
- The Pacers’ 36% three-point shooting percentage this season is just 1.1 percentage points lower than opponents of the Pistons have shot from deep (37.1%).
- Indiana has assembled an 11-7 record against the spread and an 11-7 straight-up record in games this season when the team connects on more than 37.1% of its three-point attempts.
- Detroit is 11-7-1 against the spread while putting together an 8-12 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 36% from beyond the arc.
- The Pistons’ three-point shooting percentage this season (34.8%) is 3.4 percentage points lower than opponents of the Pacers are averaging (38.2%).
- Detroit is 12-3 against the spread and 8-8 overall when shooting over 38.2% as a team from three-point range.
- Indiana has a 9-7 ATS record and a 9-7 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 34.8% from three-point distance.
- The Pacers knock down 12.3 three-pointers per game this season, the same number per game the Pistons allow.
- The Pistons make the 20th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Pacers give up the 11th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Pacers vs Pistons Stat Rankings
|Pacers Rank||Pacers AVG||Pistons AVG||Pistons Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from