The Milwaukee Bucks (28-14) are 6-point favorites as they look to continue a three-game home win streak when they host the Boston Celtics (21-21) on Wednesday, March 24, 2021 at Fiserv Forum. The matchup airs at 7:30 PM ET on ESPN. The over/under is 230 for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of March 24, 2021, 10:55 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Celtics Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 24
Giannis Antetokounmpo: Day To Day (Knee),
P.J. Tucker: Day To Day (Ankle),
Bryn Forbes: Day To Day (Toe),
Rodions Kurucs: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Romeo Langford: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Tristan Thompson: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
|Spread Pick||Bucks (-6)|
|Total Pick||Under (230)|
|Prediction||Bucks 118, Celtics 110|
The model projects the Bucks to win, just as William Hill does, but the model favors them by a small margin more (7.4 to 6).
In this matchup, the model projects a total (228.0 points) marginally lower than the William Hill over/under (230 points).
Bucks Key Players
Celtics Key Players
- This season, the Bucks have a 48.7% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.9% higher than the 46.8% of shots the Celtics’ opponents have made.
- In games Milwaukee shoots higher than 46.8% from the field, it is 16-10 against the spread and 20-6 overall.
- Boston’s record is 14-13 against the spread and 15-12 overall when its opponents make more than 48.7% of their shots from the field.
- The Celtics’ 47% shooting percentage from the field this season is 1.7 percentage points higher than the Bucks have given up to their opponents (45.3%).
- Boston is 18-13 against the spread and 20-11 overall when it shoots better than 45.3% from the field.
- This season, Milwaukee has an 18-8 record against the spread and a 24-2 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot over 47% from the field.
- The Bucks’ 39.1% three-point shooting percentage this season is 2.5 percentage points higher than opponents of the Celtics have shot from beyond the arc (36.6%).
- Milwaukee has collected a 14-12 record against the spread and a 20-6 straight-up record in games this season when the team makes more than 36.6% of its three-point attempts.
- Boston is 14-13 against the spread and 14-13 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 39.1% from deep.
- The Celtics’ three-point shooting percentage this season (37.8%) is just 0.8 percentage points higher than opponents of the Bucks are averaging (37%).
- Boston is 16-8 ATS and 18-6 overall when the team makes more than 37% of its three-point attempts.
- Milwaukee has a 17-8 ATS record and a 22-3 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 37.8% from three-point distance.
- The Bucks’ 14.7 made three-pointers per game this season is two more made shots on average than the 12.7 per game the Celtics give up.
- When Milwaukee makes more threes than its opponents, it is 13-7 against the spread and 18-2 overall. When Boston is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 7-12 ATS and 8-11 straight up.
- The Bucks make the fourth-most three-pointers in the league, while the Celtics give up the 12th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Bucks vs Celtics Stat Rankings
|Bucks Rank||Bucks AVG||Celtics AVG||Celtics Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from