The Orlando Magic (14-29) host the Phoenix Suns (29-13) as 9.5-point underdogs after Evan Fournier racked up 31 points in the Magic’s 110-99 loss to the Nuggets. The matchup airs on FS-FL at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, March 24, 2021. The matchup’s point total is set at 216.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of March 24, 2021, 11:55 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Suns vs Magic Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 24
Abdel Nader: Day To Day (Knee)
Jonathan Isaac: Out For Season (Knee),
Cole Anthony: Out (Rib),
Markelle Fultz: Out For Season (Knee),
Terrence Ross: Day To Day (Knee),
Chasson Randle: Day To Day (Groin),
Mo Bamba: Day To Day (Toe)
|Spread Pick||Suns (-9.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (216)|
|Prediction||Suns 115, Magic 104|
The William Hill line for this game has the Suns favored by 9.5, while the model predicts they’ll win by slightly more (10.9 points).
The William Hill point total for this matchup is just 2.5 points lower than the model projection.
Suns Key Players
Magic Key Players
- This season, the Suns have a 49% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.2% higher than the 46.8% of shots the Magic’s opponents have knocked down.
- Phoenix is 24-6 against the spread and 24-6 overall when it shoots better than 46.8% from the field.
- Orlando’s record is 14-14-1 against the spread and 11-18 overall when its opponents make more than 49% of their shots from the field.
- The Magic are shooting 43.1% from the field, 2.7% lower than the 45.8% the Suns’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Orlando has an 11-2 record against the spread and a 9-4 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 45.8% from the field.
- This season, Phoenix has a 12-2 record against the spread and a 12-2 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot above 43.1% from the field.
- The Suns’ 38.3% three-point shooting percentage this season is just 1.7 percentage points higher than opponents of the Magic have shot from beyond the arc (36.6%).
- Phoenix is 21-6 against the spread and 21-6 overall when it shoots better than 36.6% from distance.
- Orlando is 16-10 against the spread and 12-14 overall when its opponents shoot better than 38.3% from deep.
- The Magic’s three-point shooting percentage this season (35.7%) is just 1.3 percentage points higher than opponents of the Suns are averaging (34.4%).
- Orlando has a 16-7-1 ATS record and is 11-13 straight-up when the team hits more than 34.4% of its three-point attempts.
- Phoenix has an 18-4 ATS record and an 18-4 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 35.7% from three-point range.
- The Suns knock down 13.2 three-pointers per game this season, 1.2 more made shots on average than the 12 per game the Magic allow.
- Phoenix is 20-7 against the spread and 20-7 overall when it makes more threes than its opponents, while Orlando is 8-16-1 ATS and 5-20 straight up in games when it is out-shot from the three-point line.
- The Magic make the 21st-most three-pointers in the league, while the Suns give up the second-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Suns vs Magic Stat Rankings
|Suns Rank||Suns AVG||Magic AVG||Magic Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from